“We'll be back”

La Costa Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 112 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The chips were light, crispy, and homemade, and we loved them with their fresh salsa and beans. So good! We had the special on Friday which was rice, beans, one taco, and one enchilada with meat of choice. It was extremely filling and an awesome value. All for $5. We loved our server and the atmosphere. Even though they were pretty busy we were in and out quickly. We'll be back. :)

2  Thank Jenny G

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We are glad to see this restaurant getting busier and busier as their name and reputation gets out there. Great Mexican food! One of our favorite things about it is the chips, salsa, and refried beans they bring to your table to snack on while waiting. They have the best refried beans in the valley!! And a wonderful salsa that isn't too chunky. We often call ahead and order a bag of chips and a pint of salsa and a pint of beans to go, then pick it up and take home during game day. We love their steak fajitas and carne asada. The chicken has seemed a bit dry and not very flavorful, but that was early on in their beginnings, so perhaps it is better now. So we just stick to the beef items just in case. Every time we go, the owner or manager walks around and checks on things to make sure everything is ok, and talks to us. We've even seen him help out at times with filling waters or delivering chips.... Festive Mexican atmosphere, fair prices, clean, friendly staff. Great for couples, friends, or families alike. Please go there and spread the word so they can stick around!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Their chips, salsa and bean dip are delicious. We especially enjoy their carnitas asada.

1  Thank agnetha12
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We had grown tired of the spotty service of our previous favorite mexican food restaurant in Lindon...This place has been relatively unknown until recently. Now it's crowded on Friday and Saturday nights...a good sign it will be here for the long run. Food is very good. Chips come with an amazing chunky salsa and a side of bean dip! The service is very good. Quick and efficient. Give the place a try and you won't be sorry.

2  Thank revenueguru
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The chips and salsa were so good, that I was disappointed when my meal came out so fast! I asked for more chips and salsa after I ate my meal though, and enjoyed them then too, even though I wasn't at all hungry. My wife & I shared the super fajitas, and both thought they were great. The pricing was fair, but worth it. My only complaint would be that the waiter didn't refill my water as often as I would have liked.

2  Thank Jonathan H