“You just gotta know what to order”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #46 of 107 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Get the Pork. Seriously. Ask for a virgin Chocolate Almond Amore, get oil and vinegar with your breadsticks; it's free. You will thanks me. robbiepierce at gmail for the thank yous.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We visit this Olive Garden often. It's got a great location, and the building is always very clean. On busy nights parking can be a pain since it's in a "strip mall" type area. Food wise it's just a normal Olive Garden, but the employees at this location make it stand out. They are all very helpful, attentive, friendly and nice. The management goes above and beyond to make your experience wonderful.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Food is always delicious and a large variety of options

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Every month, I take my grown children to a different restaurant. For March, it was Olive Garden. I'd been to this same restaurant several times two and three years ago and was shocked at how much the prices had gone up. Moreover, I don't recall being charged for everything, including a huge amount for dipping sauce. The latter wouldn't bother me so much had the waiter said anything, but he didn't.

Speaking of which, the waiter tried, but was ultimately incompetent. He didn't ask if we wanted soup or salad and ultimately brought a rather awful salad late. My adult daughter has been pushing me to try wine. Unfortunately, the waiters recommendations were terrible and it wasn't just me; my daughter thought the choices terrible. It wasn't until later that I realized the waiter had never offered us a taste first.

The food took a very long time to arrive. When it did, it was hot, but rather average; nowhere as good as I remember it being.

Needless to say, this is one restaurant I wouldn't recommend and will avoid in the future.

Olive Garden is now on my list

Reviewed December 30, 2011

The food is good (not great), but the price is very high. The last time I was there, my wife and I spent $50 for two meals plus two margaritas. For that price, I would like to be charmed, but the food was just okay.

1  Thank PaulFromUtah