“Best B-Q”
Review of Rib City Grill - CLOSED

Rib City Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 11, 2013

These guys have the best B-Q in town. The sauces are delicious and make great combinations. They have the best cheese & bacon waffle fries with an addictive sauce for dipping.

2  Thank LUV2VacaYearRound
Toni J, Owner at Rib City Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to Review us on Trip advisor Please print this Response and get a free Appetizer the next time you are in town..Thanks Toni Jorgensen Owner

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good place for ribs. I think the price is a little high but not too bad. Service is fine. It is in a strip mall so it is just the basic decor and atmosphere.

1  Thank sehbrook
Toni J, Owner at Rib City Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2015

I'm really glad you love the ribs! I know we can do better than this in the service department, though, so it'd be great to see you again for an even better visit. :)

Cheers,

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This restaurant is my favorite place to eat. We come here at least once a month and have never been disappointed with the food or service. The staff is always friendly as well as professional, and on most visits the owner stops by to offer a friendly greeting. Our food is always fresh, hot and delicious.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Toni J, Owner at Rib City Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thanks you so much for taking the time to give us a review! Please print this respond and receive a free appetizer of your choice worth up to $7.95 on us! And again Thanks so much! Ron & Toni Jorgensen Owner Rib City in American Fork.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We love the food and service at this local restaurant. We eat here often and have never had a bad experience. The ribs are good as well as all other entrees, the spicy ranch for the cheese fries is great, and the service is always fast and friendly.

Toni J, Owner at Rib City Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2015

Thank you so much!! I know you wrote this a while ago, but it made my day to read it, and I can't wait to see you again very soon for more cheese fries and ribs! :)

Cheers,

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is my 1st Time @ Rib City Grill Utah: We were greeted at the door by the owner, who sat us at our table. Very friendly Owner, waitress and other staff. Our waitress greeted us quickly and asked us if we were ready to order and took our drink order which arrived quickly. Then we ordered our food which came quickly as well; looked wonderful and tasted very delicious!!! I ordered the Fried Chicken Tender Basket and my Mom ordered the Baby Back Ribs -both under $10 which comes with two sides -we got the french fries and coleslaw; their coleslaw is the best I've eaten.
Our waitress and the Owner asked us how our meal was -which of course was delicious.
Rib City Grill Utah is great -I would highly recommend going here!!!

Toni J, Owner at Rib City Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2015

Julie, this is wonderful!! I'm so glad you and your mom loved your meals, and I'd love to see you again soon for some more ribs and cole slaw! :)

'Til next time,