“Good selection for a team lunch”
Review of Rodizio Grill

Rodizio Grill
Ranked #10 of 112 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: American's First Brazilian Steakhouse est. 1995. Authentic Brazilian cuisine, featuring three-foot skewers of perfectly grilled meats carved table-side by Brazilian Gauchos. Over 30 gourmet salads and homemade desserts make an unforgettable dining experience. Private dining available.
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Plenty of seating for 15 on my team. People can choose what they want. A bit slow to seat us, but good.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Sometimes I just get the salad bar and other times everything. I always get stuffed with many, many great foods. And it is a good option for GF eaters.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have been to Rodizio's Grill several times and have been pleased each time. I don't consider a wait of under 5 minutes to be a problem, and sometimes have been seated immediately. Once we confirm we're eating the buffet, the meat starts coming right away. And keeps coming. And keeps coming. If anything, it has been too fast, but that's when you turn your little block over. They are generous with portions if you ask for larger cuts, and the fried bananas and little rolls. I like that it is a nice place that you can go without the bright, loud, frenetic atmosphere so common in restaurants these days. Is it more expensive than a burger joint or quick salad bar? Yes, but not out of line for a nice, full-service restaurant.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I went with a large group from my work. Despite being nearly empty, it took a very long time to be seated. Once seated, the service took a long time to start. Once the meal got going, it was pretty good. The buffet had some nice selections and several cuts of the meat were delicious. However, some of the meat didn't taste so good and one of the servers was rather rude. One selection of meat was overcooked on the outside and very undercooked on the inside--the server admitted it and after cutting off the portions done right, returned to the kitchen.

The biggest problem was the cost--it is very expensive, especially in relation to the quality of the meat.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I went there for lunch recently and was not impressed right from the start. When I walked in, I could clearly see that the restaurant wasn't very busy at all. There were many tables that were available and yet the hostess told me that it would be a 5 minute wait even though I was the only person waiting for a table. None the less, I didn't say anything and just sat down and waitied. For fun, I looked at my watch and timed how long it would take to get a table. 9 minutes later, they brought me to my table. The buffet selection was very weak for the money. They have a very small green salad and topping selection and it seemed like 50-60% of their food selection was prepared salads like potato, pea, crab, etc. It was disappointing.
After I had been eating for about 10 minutes, the waitress came over and asked if I wanted to have the lunch menu or the dinner menu. I had come in around 4 pm and so I had the choice. The difference in price was about $7-$8 and so I opted for the lunch meat selection. I was extremely disappointed. They didn't bring around much food at all and when they did, they would slice the meat so thin, that it looked like deli meat. At one point, when the waiter was slicing the pineapple, he was slicing it so thin that he couldn't make one full top to bottom cut with his knife and keep the slice of pineapple as a single piece. It would break about half way through the cut because of how thin it was. I even made a comment to the waiter about slicing so thin and he told me that he was trying to maintain the shape of the entire pineapple. That seemed like a stupid response since I could care less about the "look" of the pineapple, I just wanted a decent sized piece. He said that he could cut as many slices as I wanted but that he couldn't make them any thicker. I said okay, but than felt stupid as I had him slice 6 pineapple pieces and I still wanted more. Slicing a thicker piece really didn't seem like that big of an issue but to this server, it was.
The meat selection was poor and they barely brought anything around. They had maybe 3 different beef selections and some chicken and pork. The best thing that I ate was the bacon wrapped turkey and I had a couple of those. I am used to eating at Tucano's as I live in Provo, and Tucano's is hands down a better choice for this type of restaurant. I had high hopes when I walked into Rodizio Grill but walked away feeling ripped off.

2  Thank Mea37