“Great soup and salads”

Dining options: Takeout
Utah
“Great soup and salads”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I love Zupas. There are so many options that choosing what you want is the hardest part, but I'm always happy with my choice. Their salads are always made with fresh ingredients.

Visited December 2011

Bluebell, UT
“A Delight!”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Delight your taste buds with soup, sandwiches, salads as you delight your pocketbook! Each time I eat there I have something different and have enjoyed every single time. Food that tastes that good has to be good for you!

Visited January 2012
American Fork, Utah
“Really Good Soup and Sandwich, but Pricey”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Their clam chowder is great, their crab panini is great, their tomato basil soup is great; everything I've had there was very very good. Wish it was less expensive, though.

Visited November 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Soup, Salad and Sandwhich Place”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

I love soup and have had several soups from all kinds of places and Zupa's is the best. Fresh healthy ingedient.s Their lobster bisque compares to a 5 star restraunt lobster bisque I have had. I haven't had a better tomatoes and basil bisque as well. So many yummy salads to ty. Love it all. I never can make up my mind of what I want cause it is all so good! Compared to a high quality place the prices are amazing. Don't let the line intimidate you either, they work fast!

• Visited June 2011
American Fork, Utah
“Great salads and panini sandwiches.”
Reviewed July 28, 2010

We enjoy the selection on the menu of different soups and sandwiches. Their salads are usually fresh and good sized. The value is pretty good and the service has been great.

1 Thank AFeater