Made an online reservation that was confirmed and one week before got an email from the manager indicating that I would be given different room because the type of room I had reserved was being extended by previous customer. Rooms were clean but mid-week needed to have new keys made at 11 pm because it just stopped working. Manager indicated that it was a common problem. I would have expected more business clients but this location has been used as a homeless shelter for those in need. Not that such individuals shouldn't be helped but I won't go back because that is not who I choose to be my neighbors. Guess you do get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork (formerly Value Place Provo (Utah)) is a new kind of extend-stay hotel. Our hotels are comfortable, our rooms are well-priced, and our customer service makes every guest feel welcome. Kitchens in every room. If you need a hotel for a few nights, a week, or longer - you'll save more money the longer you stay with us. Free wi-fi and access to guest laundry and vending help you relax while away from home. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better. Limited front desk hours - use a courtesy phone in the lobby or guest room for 24/7 guest support (including check-in) from our friendly staff. Extended stay hotels are different in amenities from traditional hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Value Place American Fork Hotel American Fork
- WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork Utah