We stayed here for just one night after flying in, and then going on to Niagara Falls in the morning. The hotel is literally on the edge of the hospital grounds. We kept feeling like we should go visit a patient.
The hotel was easy to locate. They gave us each a nice warm choco chip cookie upon check in. Mmmm. Room was clean, bathroom a little small, but adequate. No pool. Breakfast is not included. (free coffee though). Bed was a little soft. No noise. Valet parking is $8, and was fine.
The location is only a five minute drive to the Anchor Bar for incredibly good buffalo wings, so we were happy :).
I would not stay here if I were staying in Buffalo for more than one night. Just not a vacation location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Buffalo Downtown, is located on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. A 100% non-smoking hotel; the DoubleTree offers all of the comforts of home! Complimentary WiFi and in room safes are complimentary and in all of our tranquil rooms. Experience the all new "HD residential experience" on our brand new flat screen televisions. The DoubleTree is just minutes from everything truly unique to Buffalo; Canalside, HarborCenter, First Niagara Center, Ralph Wilson Stadium, Coca Cola Field and Shea's Theatre just to name a few. Niagara Falls is a short 25 minute drive from Buffalo! Come stay with us, you will not be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Buffalo Downtown
- Doubletree Buffalo
- Doubletree Downtown Hotel