2 people are viewing this hotel
$219
Free cancellation until 10/29/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$175
Traveluro
$131
Wyndham$175
Priceline$159
Hotels.com$175
1,086 results
All reviews medical center front desk shuttle service buffalo downtown restaurant staff great stay valet parking is the entire staff upon check randy roswell jean surgery microwave convenience ny neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2017

If you think that breakfast will be complimentary as you see in Hilton's webpage, you will get disappointed. if you think that there is free parking area, you will be disappointed again. If you're planning to stay as 3 people, don't go there. Beds are small and they are not providing extra bed (even if you paid for three people) I sent my feedbacks from different platforms - they didn't turn me back

Date of stay: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank 255cerens
WYNMGR, Director of Sales at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thank you Sahin for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay with us. Unfortunately, we don't have free parking as mentioned on all of our sites nor do we offer a complimentary breakfast. I'm sorry if you thought we did. However, we have begun our renovations and I'm happy to report that our double bedded rooms will now become queen bedded rooms!
Again, I'm sorry your experience was not wonderful.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Love the cookie! We were able to check in early, got a discount on breakfast with gold membership and had a great stay. Close to the Anchor bar, easy access to subway in a quiet neighborhood. There is an actual neighborhood on the other side of Main Street - the hotel is pretty much on a hospital campus. Staff were very pleasant and attentive, room was clean, TV had lots of channels and windows had blackout curtains. No complaints - would absolutely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
WYNMGR, Manager at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review regarding your stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!
Your business is greatly appreciated! Hope to see you again as our guest!

Reviewed August 29, 2017

After checking in late at night (not friendliest check in ever) I was turned off by the smell in our room (went and bought febreeze just to deal with it). The beds were uncomfortable (they only have doubles and kings and of course our luck- no kings the week we stayed there) , and the ac unit had black mold spots,(I cleaned it myself) but…. the chocolate chip cookies and the customer service (from certain employees) made it worth it. Our shuttle drivers were especially great! And the gym was also a hit with us.
The food prices were up there so we didn’t try any of the food, and although the hotel does not have parking but there is a garage across the street that charges a max of $8 a day, so it's not that bad. All in all, once the hotel is cleaned and renovated I’m sure it will be great.

Room tip: 2nd floor has the most amenities (gym, laundry, ice)
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you Kaycee for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear you were happy with our shuttle and our fitness center as well as our famous cookies!! I was however shocked to read the rest of your review regarding the cleanliness and condition of your guest room. I appreciate the information and can assure you, this will be looked into immediately!
On a good note, we are converting some of our double bedded rooms into kings, therefore our king inventory will increase!
I hope you will choose the DoubleTree again should you travel to Buffalo. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by our renovations!

Reviewed August 25, 2017

Location was convenient for a pit stop to Niagara Falls while in route to Chicago. Beds were comfortable but did not have the thicker duvet as others do. AC is outdated and loud and turns on and off throughout the night. The bathroom shower needs updating/cleaning; mold visible between tiles. Breakfast was okay - 7am - friendly staff - hot eggs and cold french toast.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
WYNMGR, Manager at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

Thank you for the review.
While I am happy to read about our staff, I am very concerned about breakfast and the condition of our bathroom shower. We take great pride in our hotel regarding our cleanliness and want everyone leaving here having a wonderful experience. I appreciate the feedback and can assure you I will follow up with the necessary departments. Thank you J N for making us aware.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

The DoubleTree in Buffalo is the place to stay. The staff is extremely wonderful, especially Renee & Jean. The accommodations are great and the rooms are very comfortable and clean. I highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely return.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
WYNMGR, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Thank you ScottS for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your accomodations at our hotel! Service and cleanliness are our #1 goals here at the DoubleTree!
ScottS, thank you for recognizing two of our employees! They have been a part of our team for many years and we are lucky to have them.
Your business is greatly appreciated! Hope to see you again as our guest!