The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The Room and bathroom were clean, linens clean and fresh. Note: Put a note on AC for cleaning staff to NOT turn it up or down from your setting. When I went out to work, the AC was turned down to 50 degrees. It was very cold when I returned at the end of the day. The fridge and coffee pot were clean. Carltons Grille staff was excellent, very friendly. Breakfast was very nice each day. The location was great for me to work at Roswell Park Hospital. The shuttle drove me on days that it rained. A bit on the expensive side, especially since I worked long hours and only needed a bed and bath.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Buffalo Downtown, is located on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. A 100% non-smoking hotel; the DoubleTree offers all of the comforts of home! Complimentary WiFi and in room safes are complimentary and in all of our tranquil rooms. Experience the all new "HD residential experience" on our brand new flat screen televisions. The DoubleTree is just minutes from everything truly unique to Buffalo; Canalside, HarborCenter, First Niagara Center, Ralph Wilson Stadium, Coca Cola Field and Shea's Theatre just to name a few. Niagara Falls is a short 25 minute drive from Buffalo! Come stay with us, you will not be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Buffalo Downtown
- Doubletree Buffalo
- Doubletree Downtown Hotel