DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Very clean hotel, staff is friendly and attentive. Ate dinner in the restaurant and was pleasantly surprised. Rooms are clean and large, bathroom is very nice. Check in/out was easy and fast. Valet parking was great. I will definitely stay here again when I'm in Buffalo.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
DoubletreeBuffalo, Assistant General Manager at DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for sharing your positive experience from your recent stay with us and for recognizing our staff and facilities. Your business is appreciated. Thank you for staying with us. Please visit us again!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had Feb. 4, 2013 surgery at Buffalo General Hospital (I live 70 miles from the hospital plus there is the unpredictable WNY winter weather loose cannon) that required me to arrive at the hospital by 5:30 a.m. on Feb. 4 – before the hotel’s shuttle is normally operational. Jean, a manager, had a “no-problem” solution when I called in late January to arrange the Feb. 3 and 4 reservation for my husband and me: Jean arranged for the morning auditor to transport my husband and me to the hospital at 5:15a.m. That gesture is in keeping with this fabulous hotel and its staff who greeted us with warm cookies, parked our vehicle for less than it would have been should we have somehow used the hospital’s parking, and gave my husband a soft spot to fall on Feb. 4 after my all-day surgery. The $96 hospital rate is not well advertised but it is easy to access upon request. This non-descript-from-the-outside facility is a jewel on the inside – starting with each staff member.
Olean NY guest

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JTE_816
DoubletreeBuffalo, Assistant General Manager at DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us! I have to be honest; I love your description of our hotel; a "jewel on the inside" and an "oasis". We strive daily to meet and exceed our guest’s expectations here at the DoubleTree and are happy when our guests are comfortable and feel at home. Your warm comments regarding Jean are very much appreciated and I will be sure to share your recognition with her. Thank you for your business. I hope your surgery went well. Should you decide to return to Buffalo for fun, I hope you will stay with us!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I loved the hotel! Its all i could of asked for. Very clean rooms, nice tv, great gift shop area with alot of selection. The staff was very helpful and nice! Plus i couldn't beat the fresh warm cookies i got when i checked in!
- Jonathan

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Have stayed at this location several times and love this hotel. Room was nice and clean. We had dinner at the hotel and the food was very good. Also had breakfast and it was very busy. My only complaint was the coffee. It was terrible.

Room Tip: The suite rooms are great!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Krimmy; thank you for making the DoubleTree Club by Hilton your destination when coming to Buffalo! I’m so sorry you did not like our coffee as it is a Buffalo favorite; Spot Coffee. Krimmy, thank you for sharing your comments and thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

There is no other choice in Buffalo, NY to stay other than this Doubletree! Best customer service, cleanest rooms and excellent food! Rivals some of the best hotel staff in the country that I have ever seen.

• Stayed: February 2013
DoubletreeBuffalo, Assistant General Manager at DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at our hotel. We "love" that we are your choice when traveling to the Buffalo area. We take great pride on our customer service and the cleanliness of our hotel and appreciate the comments regarding it. Looks like we will see you again should you return to Buffalo. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Excellent hotel and fantastic staff. A true example of what hospitality should be. We always feel welcome. Its like coming home again. Restaurant was busy for breakfast but the server handeled it with a smile and professionalism. She went above and beyond.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My friends and I visited the DoubleTree last weekend. The rooms were clean and tastefully appointed. We had breakfast as well as drinks at the hotel restaurant. The food was good, and our bartender was absolutely hilarious! He made us feel right at home. The hotel is within walking distance from the Allen Street bar scene and a few minutes drive away from all of the eateries, clubs, and stores downtown. The only negative that we experienced was the slow valet service. Otherwise, it was a great experience.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends