“Warm and welcoming staff. Fantastic facility.”

DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Buffalo
Boston, Massachusetts
“Warm and welcoming staff. Fantastic facility.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Excellent hotel and fantastic staff. A true example of what hospitality should be. We always feel welcome. Its like coming home again. Restaurant was busy for breakfast but the server handeled it with a smile and professionalism. She went above and beyond.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I visited the DoubleTree last weekend. The rooms were clean and tastefully appointed. We had breakfast as well as drinks at the hotel restaurant. The food was good, and our bartender was absolutely hilarious! He made us feel right at home. The hotel is within walking distance from the Allen Street bar scene and a few minutes drive away from all of the eateries, clubs, and stores downtown. The only negative that we experienced was the slow valet service. Otherwise, it was a great experience.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Just Fabulous!!!! Had a suite that cost an extra 19 dollars!!!! Staff was amazing and the restaurant was wonderful!!! Valet parking was cheap and quick and a 5 minute drive to see my Sabres!!! Thanks DoubleTree!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Very nice hotel, reasonable rate/valet, great hospital rate closeby to both Buffalo General and Children's hospital. We slept very well! Very friendly staff as well, who really seemed to want to take care of anything we needed. And you can't beat the cookies - not sure i'd buy the extra tin of them though :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff was extremely helpful and made our stay very enjoyable. Shuttle was on time and driver was very personable. Rooms were very clean. Restaurant staff was courteous and food was very good. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a room in the downtown area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
DoubletreeBuffalo, Assistant General Manager at DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our DoubleTree Club by Hilton. Your comments are greatly appreciated and it's great to hear about the wonderful service you were provided with. Thank you Jason for staying with us!
Whitby, Canada
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Hi All,

So normally people write negative review but I really had to say this hotel was amazing. The bed was heavenly. The moment I put my head on the pillow it was amazing and I fell right to sleep.
I can't believe I got a warm cookie when I checked in.
The staff was so friendly.
The hotel was so clean.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Our room was right across from the elevator and we did not hear it at all.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank JudyB14
Dear Judy B; thank you for sharing your experience with us and all of our trip advisor readers!! Your kind comments regarding our comfy beds and the cleanliness of the hotel are also very much appreciated. Should your travels bring you back to Buffalo, I hope you will stay with us!! You can always stop in, say hello and get a warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie!! Thank you Judy.
Toronto
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My friend and I stayed at the Double Tree while we were in Buffalo to shop this past weekend. We found the hotel staff to be extremely helpful and welcoming, their friendliness made our stay that much more enjoyable.

The hotel room we stayed in was absolutely immaculate. I've stayed in many hotels over the years, some I found were not up to standards, the Double Tree however exceeded my expectations; the beds were heavenly and the room size was above average. I was also quite surprised at how quiet the hotel was, especially in the guest rooms. Not having to hear outside noises sure made our rest that much better.

The location was great. We found ourselves within close range of both the outlets and The Walden Galleria, Not to mention the stadium and hockey arena.

I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Buffalo and I highly reccomend it to anyone thinking of booking a stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank apan48
The entire staff at the DoubleTree Club by Hilton would like to thank you for your warm and caring comments. It is these comments from our valued guests; like yourself, that help in motivating our staff to go above and beyond in providing exceptional customer service to ensure guest satisfaction. We are very fortunate that we are located to so many great places such as the Walden Galleria, First Niagara Center, the Peace Bridge and more! I hope to see you and your friend as our guests the next time you come to Buffalo to shop. Thank you apan48 for your business and review!!