Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown
$132
$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$129
$239
$159
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdouble treedoubletree clubmedical centerto roswell park cancer institutefront deskvalet parkingchocolate chip cookiesanchor barwarm cookiesshuttle servicefree shuttlerestaurant staffbuffalo downtowngreat place to staywingsenjoyed my stayone night stay
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great hotel for the price. Service was great. Room was very clean and the beds were amazingly comfortable. The cookies at reception are a great touch. Valet parking was cheap. The only down side is facing a hospital. But if you are looking for a great hotel with a modern touch this is the one for you.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
WYNMGR, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Guest; the entire staff at the DoubleTree Club by Hilton would like to thank you for your warm and caring comments. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Should your travels bring you back to Buffalo, I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I deal with this Double Tree Hotel location on a monthly bases specifically Amanda and Renee from reservation management and it is hands down the best overall hotel I have stayed in or have had the pleasure to do business with. The entire staff especially the reservation management are extremely professional, friendly and helpful. They are very knowledgeable and most important they are extremely flexible. All the rooms are always very clean and spacious. The rooms include a fridge/freezer, microwave, sink, etc. It is very well maintained and tastefully decorated. They have a free shuttle service to take you around the city which is very close due to the wonderful location of this hotel.
Would/will stay again, it is very clean and comfortable, ESPECIALLY for the price! Check out is always quick and painless. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Stephen; thank you for choosing The DoubleTree Club by Hilton, Buffalo Downtown for your lodging needs. Our team strives daily to meet and exceed our guest’s expectations. Thank you for the recognition of both Amanda and myself! We appreciate you sharing your comments. You have been a pleasure to work with and look forward to another successful year. Your business is greatly appreciated Stephen!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My Dad and I took in a Bills game and stayed here for the weekend. The customer service at this hotel was outstanding. The night team especially (Randy and Bryanne) were super friendly. It felt like we were coming 'home' each night when they worked. They asked about our day, if we had fun, did we need anything, "Would you like a cookie", etc. Great team.

The rooms were clean and well maintained. They also have a lot of channels available and free Showtime. There is no parking lot so you must valet and our car was always ready for us if we called down a few minutes prior to leaving.

The only con was that my bed was a little uncomfortable. Slightly saggy mattress but my dad had not complaints.

Overall a great experience for the price.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
WYNMGR, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Dustin, thank you for choosing The DoubleTree Club by Hilton, Buffalo Downtown. The team at The DoubleTree Club by Hilton strive daily to meet and exceed our guests expectation. I am happy to hear you felt as if you were "home" while a guest at our hotel. I will share you recognition of both Bryanne and Randy with them. We appreciate you sharing your kind comments. Thank you Dustin!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This hotel backs up to a well know cancer institute. I have cancer. The staff of this Doubletree has been doing everything they can for me and many others for years. This is far above and beyond what you would find in other hotels. The entire staff from its General Manager Elaine to the John the bellman are kind, concerned and right there when you need something. In fact, they go get it if they don't have it. Never a brush off, never a bad attitude. I have been staying there for over 8 years. I am picky and demanding. They are understanding and have a heart. How can beat that?

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dear Sue, the entire staff at the DoubleTree Club by Hilton would like to thank you for your warm and caring comments. It is these comments from our valued guests; like yourself, that help in motivating our staff to go above and beyond in providing exceptional customer service to ensure guest satisfaction. See you soon Sue!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The Doubletree Club Hotel in Buffalo is one of the best smaller hotels that I have had the pleasure to stay in. I have travelled quite a bit in the last 10 years for business purposes and have not found a nicer or more friendly hotel. I live and work in Buffalo, but use the Doubletree for overnight stays during our busy interview time - staying 8-10 nights from November through January. The rooms are always clean and well appointed; the beds are the most comfortable anywhere; the amenities in the rooms are great; and the restaurant has excellent food - particularly the soups. The warm chocolate chip cookie upon check-in is THE most unique touch. It exemplifies the warm welcome and friendliess you experience from the staff. I also use the hotel's catering service to support my meetings and work activities. The food is always well prepared and presented, and the staff is wonderful to work with.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
WYNMGR, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Dear Ruth; thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! It has been a pleasure working with you all these years! We appreciate your business. Thank you!