Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown
Curtiss Hotel(Buffalo)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsdouble treedoubletree clubmedical centerto roswell park cancer institutefront deskvalet parkingchocolate chip cookiesanchor barwarm cookiesshuttle servicefree shuttlerestaurant staffbuffalo downtowngreat place to staywingsenjoyed my stayone night stay
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Drove to Buffalo for a birthday party (7 hour drive). We were exhausted on arrival. The Staff assigned to the front desk " Jean" was welcoming , friendly and handed us warm chocolate chip cookies. Our car was valet parked immediately . The room was comfortable, clean with WiFi and a large flat screen HDTV. It was a a short stay and very pleasant .

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
WYNMGR, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Cheryl; thank you for choosing The DoubleTree Club by Hilton, Buffalo Downtown. Our team strives daily to meet and exceed our guest’s expectations. I will share you recognition of Jean with her. We appreciate you sharing your comments. Should your travels bring you to Buffalo again Cheryl; I hope you will consider staying with us!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The staff at this Hotel were 5 star plus. They were compassionate, professional, courteous and very accomadating. I was in Buffalo for medical reasons and they greeted me warmly and took care of all my needs from the shuttle drivers taking me where I needed to go and the desk staff allowing me t taylor my stay to accomodiate my needs. They were all just phenomenal!!! I look forward to staying there again. Location was also very convenient.
Carol Stec
CT 06418

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear Carol;
Our goal is to consistently strive to deliver an exceptional experience. I am happy to hear our staff achieved this goal and was accommodating and helpful to you during your stay with us. The edible arrangement you sent was very generous and delicious! The staff wishes to thank you for being so thoughtful! Carol; we appreciate your feedback and thank you for your support and kind words!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Visiting Roswell Park Cancer Institute, we stayed at this convenient hotel. The staff was all very friendly and made every effort to make everyone feel welcome and genuinely cared for. The rooms were clean and comfortable. And, well, there is always that wonderful Doubletree cookie. Yum.

The in-hotel restaurant is actually an Au Bon Pan. It is somewhat confusing whether to be seated or to order at the counter (it varies). But Maribel was extremely helpful and gracious.

If you have business in the area, this hotel will fit the bill.

Room Tip: Ask to be around the corner from the elevators -- I wasn't near the elevators, but can imagine that rooms near them would be noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest; thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our hotel! Your comments are greatly appreciated and it's great to hear about the wonderful service you were provided. We are fortunate that we are located on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus and connected to both Roswell and Buffalo General. This is a great amenity for our guests that are here visiting a hospital and/or medical office. I will be sure to pass along your comments regarding our "clean and comfortable" rooms. Our housekeeping staff takes great pride in providing our guests with a clean and well cared for room. Thank you!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I go to Buffalo often for business. This hotel is located close to where my client is. Everything they said before regarding the service and the personnel is true. I liked the free Wifi, the shuttle transportation and the nooks in the restaurant to plug the computer and be able to work while grabbing a snack. The room was clean and comfortable, the mattress good, the room ample enough, the heating/air conditioning unit was a bit noisy. If you don't need to, don't rent a car. The shuttle will pick you up from the airport and take you to restaurants and other places.
I will definitely stay here in my next business trip.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Geegirl12; thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased that you took the time to read some of the other reviews posted here on Trip Advisor and that you were happy with your stay with us as well. It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy some of our amenities; free WiFi, shuttle service and our clean, comfortable, large rooms. Thank you for your business and we will see you soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed at the Doubletree over the weekend and would certainly do it again soon! We were greeted with fresh, warm chocolate chip walnut cookies and friendly faces. Our car was promptly valeted. Check in was fast. Jean was incredible! She was friendly and on top of all of our requests!! Ben was also great! He shuttled us around to a restaurant, local bar, then finally to our wedding reception. Great, great, great service!

• Stayed: November 2012