We stayed here Oct. 5/12 for one night on our way to Pittsburgh from Ontario. The area is not inviting at all...however...once you get in it's great. We were greeted not by 1, but 3 staff members. After getting our vehicle valet, and our cookies (very nice) the supervisor was so helpful in getting us to a restaurant we wanted to go to. It was out of the "shuttle" area, but that was fine, we understood and had no problem getting a cab, which they arranged for us. The room was very spacious and the bed was so comfy (had the best sleep in a while). If I were doing the same trip I would definitely consider this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Buffalo Downtown, is located on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. A 100% non-smoking hotel; the DoubleTree offers all of the comforts of home! Complimentary WiFi and in room safes are complimentary and in all of our tranquil rooms. Experience the all new "HD residential experience" on our brand new flat screen televisions. The DoubleTree is just minutes from everything truly unique to Buffalo; Canalside, HarborCenter, First Niagara Center, Ralph Wilson Stadium, Coca Cola Field and Shea's Theatre just to name a few. Niagara Falls is a short 25 minute drive from Buffalo! Come stay with us, you will not be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Buffalo Downtown
- Doubletree Downtown Hotel
- Doubletree Buffalo