“Great time in Buffalo” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Buffalo
Bowie, Maryland
“Great time in Buffalo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Great service in restaurant especially Bailey, Small Bar area but friendly service,
Excellent check in and check out, rooms were clean, staff looks to make your stay great.
Try to park on street to avoid high parking for valet service

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Medellin, Colombia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Very nice and clean hotel, 1 block from the Osteria Italian seafood resturant (Which is great). Staff were very friendly, but we had 2 problems whilst staying here.
1) We had requested a folding bed to be added to the room, when checking in we were advised it would arrive in 30 minutes. It actually arrived after 8 hours, and only then because we complained.
2) On the day of the check out, room service knocked on the door before 8am in the morning and woke us all, we did not need to check out till mid day and as we had a long drive, we wanted to sleep late.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank dwkfoster
Wilson, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

The staff is very friendly and helpful in always they can. The parking is very close,valet parking or do it yourself. the rooms I had was "Very Good" And I mean that ,the bed was king size and very comfortable I could slept for a week.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I really was upset when I initially checked into the hotel because the room was not up to my standards and the tv was not working...but the staff was wonderful! They actually put me in a different room which was bigger, nicer and only charged me the fee for the smaller room! To me, this was a very classy move! I also had an incident where my room was not cleaned when I had requested it to be, and they gave me one night free! I feel this is the way to conduct business! I will definitely stay there again. The gym was pretty good for a hotel; it was clean, they have kettle bells, a few treadmills, a few bikes, free weights, workout bands, stretch mats, stair gliders, towels, and a few machines! Like I said, pretty nice considering it is a hotel gym. The hotel restaurant has great salads too!! You can choose exactly what you want on it. I had a steak salad with my favorite veggies! It was delicious!! I am not a big fan of Buffalo, but If you need to stay in a hotel in Buffalo, NY, I would recommend this one for sure!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Room was clean, Only $15.00 to park.
The bar was closed on a Saturday afternoon/evening for a Wedding. Their was no place for our group to sit and have a drink while waiting for others. We are unfamilar with Buffalo so we did not know where to tell our group to meet everyone. That was disappointing. When we came back that evening the bar had closed early because nobody was there. They said the bar closes whenever.

Room Tip: Our floor had the swimming pool on it, so their were children running around the halls.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

The front desk staff we encountered were both very pleasant. I tried to make tea in our room, but the coffee maker wouldn't work. One of the housekeeping staff in the hall cheerfully brought me a replacement in less than ten minutes. The room was very clean and nicely decorated with plenty of storage. The linens and the bed were comfortable. For as many people as we saw out and about the lobby, it was very quiet in our room. Good location downtown; my husband could walk to the office.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Niagara Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Never disappointed stayed several times and loved it every time! EB Greens steakhouse on the first floor is the absolute BEST! If you go just for dinner they have free valet parking! The staff is very helpful and go out of their way to help in any way they can!

Room Tip: Always ask for a higher floor and we always get a great room!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple