“Awesome experience!”

Adam's Mark Buffalo
Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Buffalo
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We originally purchased a groupon offered by the Adam's Mark Hotel Buffalo.
We traveled from Rochester which is roughly 60 miles away. We arrived about 2 hours prior to scheduled check in. I was amazed the staff made every effort to find us a room immediately. The room was perfect. We also enjoyed the convenient hotel parking and the proximity to all of the downtown Buffalo attractions. I've since called back to inquire on another upcoming hotel special. I explained my inquiry to Caitlin Schaefer, the event planner with the hotel and she eagerly arranged some options for me. She confirmed my request with Jim Burke, the Area Rooms Division Manger who made me feel like I am most important guest that has ever stayed in the hotel! We can't wait to return to the Adam's Mark Hotel Buffalo and enjoy another weekend getaway.
Michael & Christine P.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
VisionsBuffalo, Manager at Adam's Mark Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Michael,

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. I appreciate your business. I have planned a few delightful surprises for your return. See you again in a few weeks, Happy Holidays to you and your family.

There are newer reviews for Adam's Mark Buffalo

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Very nice lobby. Rooms were clean, but a little outdated as far as decor. The service at the restaurant was bad, however, they did take some off of the bill for everyone, since they recognized they were understaffed. Very close to the train. Went to see a show at the Towne Ballroom in which we took the free train. Breakfast buffet was good, but overpriced. Overall, the stay was nice, and we had a good time at the show we saw.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chris H
VisionsBuffalo, Manager at Adam's Mark Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Chris,

Seasons Greetings, thank you for your review of your stay with us. I have shared your comments with our Director of Food and Beverages and his staff. We appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a shopping trip to Buffalo and I read the reviews on my way down, the reviews were very negative and I got quite worried! Upon arrival I was impressed with the lobby, the staff were friendly but not overly helpful. We proceeded to park and we were a bit concerned when we entered through the side door and noticed the carpet and furniture appeared worn out and dirty. We met our other friends and headed to our rooms, upon entering the elevator our concerns were diminishing as it was so clean and well kept, the carpets on the floors seemed new and the rooms were awesome...new beds, all bed bug protection in place and very clean. The sleep was extremely comfortable and I would absolutely stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the front side of the hotel and it was wonderful.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank carol b
VisionsBuffalo, General Manager at Adam's Mark Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Carol,

Happy Holidays, thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We are so proud of all the changes going on at the hotel. Our goals are to be the crown jewel of Buffalo. I have shared your positive comments with the staff and they are delighted to see their hard work is paying off. Have a great holiday and travel safe.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

BEWARE: The first night I stayed I received a call on the hotel phone at 3am from a person claiming to be Adams Mark Hotel Security, they said they needed to verify our reservation and need our name and credit card information right now. They were very demending and tried to intimidate you to give them the information. I hung up and called the front desk immediately they said they were aware this had been happening... 3 weeks later I am now having to dispute charges that continue from Adams Mark Hotel Buffalo NY the only thing I can conclude is that it is most likely a worker at there hotel. I never did give the person my credit card number some how they still got it....

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank StephanieRyan
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I booked this hotel room via Priceline while I was under the dingy covers of a rundown and freezing cold Motel 6 bed. We decided to try to save some money and stay on the cheap as we were going to our 4th way-out-of-town wedding this year. Put it this way - we paid $20 more than the Motel 6 room we were staying in (which was disgusting, freezing and felt unsafe) and ended up the next night at the Adam's Mark in Buffalo and it was beautiful. Thank God. Everything was excellent. My brother did venture down to look at the breakfast buffet (which I think is $14) and said it didn't look good at all so we ate elsewhere. No big deal. We enjoyed our stay, just chose not to eat there.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank hbyr
VisionsBuffalo, Manager at Adam's Mark Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback means so very much to us at the hotel. I will share your feedback with our Director of Food and Beverages. I would love to hear more about how we can improve our Breakfast Buffet as we have a large selection of fresh fruits, cereals, pastries, with three hot entrees service both bacon and sausage. I am usually jealous of all we have to offer along with the homemade omelets. Thank you for your business and we will see you next time your in town.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We were overly impressed with this hotel. Very clean, very comfortable , pool was the perfect temperature, updated rooms and the most friendly and helpful staff. We also ate in their restaurant which was great food with friendly staff.
This was a great stay and we will surly be staying at this hotel again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cdnscubagirl_8
VisionsBuffalo, Manager at Adam's Mark Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for your feedback, I will share your comments with the staff. It really is a pleasure and an honor to have had the opportunity to provide you with a memorable experience. We love to exceed expectations and create experiences and memories for our guests. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to your return. Check out our new shopping package for the holidays it is Awesome...

Reviewed November 26, 2012

To be honest, we were pleasantly surprised as my husband booked this hotel in an online bid, and it was cheap, so we didn’t have any expectations. The hotel, as you enter, is majestic, and must have been really classy and upscale back in the '80's - desperate for a renovation. We had a room with 2 double beds that four of us shared comfortably for one night, ideal for shopping in or an early flight out of buffalo. The drawback, however, was that the room was right next to the elevators, which made it rather noisy as people filed in and out. We had a few drinks at the hotel bar, which were pretty good too. I would recommend this hotel to those who seek a place to sleep overnight…

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
VisionsBuffalo, General Manager at Adam's Mark Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you fro taking the time our of your busy schedule to offer us some feedback of your stay with us. We love our Friends to the North and appreciate your business. I will share your comments with the staff about being placed closer to the elevators. I am very sorry but there are times when we have been so busy unfortunately we do not have an alternative. Looking forward to your return. Travel Safe.