“collector's item”

GreenLeadersSilver level
New York
“collector's item”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed for one night in this hotel. It is actually very old but most parts of it were renovated. There are no flat screens or modern technique stuff but the rooms are very clean and comfortable. Even the staff is very friendly. I think one can compare the Adam's Mark with the Plaza in New York City bacck in the late 90s.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
binghamton, ny
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Overnite stay...hotel badly needs renovation.. No docks for iPod etc. no flat TVs old clock radio tiny bathroom no lotion as toiletries. Nice staff though. You have to pay for parking which I would not have expected.

• Stayed October 2012
Cebu
Reviewed October 12, 2012

After reading some of the bad reviews, I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The beds were decent and bathrooms clean. Breakfast buffet was not great but for the price, it was good enough. I got one of the lower floor rooms and it overlooked the bar so it was a good idea to close the blinds. Although there was no one to help with luggage, it was expected from a "conference" hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I was in town for the a wine and spirit trade show and stayed the night at the Adam's Mark, I was happy with the entire experience. Our room was clean and elegant, my bed was comfortable and it was quiet. I enjoyed the sauna and pool, the pool was clean and the sauna was hot. I want to compliment the hotel staff everyone was helpful, Iris at the front desk. The breakfast buffet was great, I enjoyed the crisp bacon and fresh orange juice. The only negative thing about my stay was the bar staff who were uninterested in being friendly and slow.

Room Tip: The rooms are very warm and the showers have a good flow
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed here during memorial day weekend, as a part of my east coast tour. The hotel ambiance and decoration was very nice. Very good front desk and good rooms. Nice service and very very clean. I can't comment in detail about the location because the travel company took care of each pick and drop, but I'd say location was not bad.

I like the hotel very much, it was over my expectation. In the same tour we stayed in other well known hotel chains like Sheraton/Quality Inn in other cities like NYC or DC. But this hotel outperformed all of them.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ayan D
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here several times with my company in the last couple years. The rooms are always nice and clean, well kept. The van service to / from the airport is good, with friendly drivers. My only complaint would have to be the fair to poor service while dinning. I remember one good dining experience. The rest have been average, with a couple poor dinners. It just depends if all the staff showed up for work. Last time I was there they had a couple servers call in sick and the dinner experience was a wreck all night. Would I stay again? Sure. We all have bad days. :-)

• Stayed September 2012
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I want to start by complementing the service we received when we checked in and left, Pam did a great job getting us situated and made a great recommendation to eat at Pearl Street. Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable and it did not take long to catch the elevator. The breakfast buffet in the morning was above average for a free hotel buffet. Everything tasted fresh and was restocked promptly. I got to also enjoy the pool over the course of my stay and it was very clean. For what we paid I considered it a steal.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business