“Adam's Mark Hotel Buffalo-Niagara” 5 of 5 stars

Adam's Mark Buffalo
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Buffalo
GreenLeadersSilver level
FL
“Adam's Mark Hotel Buffalo-Niagara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This was an excellent hotel with the most hardworking staff.The quality of the hotel room was very clean and the stay was just delightful.

Room Tip: It is very convient to get on the free way and it it was very close to the bridges to go to the boar...
    • 5 of 5 stars
VisionsBuffalo, General Manager at Adam's Mark Buffalo, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Sheerin,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We love the fact that we are just 15-20 minutes from the Falls, great shopping in the area and having the First Niagara Center where there are so many concerts and sporting events taking place. Centrally located to it all where you can even walk to a Bisons Game and the Arena is a great asset for us. Looking forward to your return to Buffalo.

Jim Burke, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

This was my first visit to the Adam's Mark Buffalo and I absolutely loved it. Upon checking we were met by the General Manager James. He was very friendly. The property had several groups in house and he managed to take time out and visit with myself and others. The bartender Amber was spectacular also. She was personable and professional. She asked how my day was, we had a nice conversation and then she wished me a nice evening. Both James and Amber both have excellent customer service talent! Great job.

• 5 of 5 stars
VisionsBuffalo, General Manager at Adam's Mark Buffalo, responded to this review, February 18, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write the review. It was my pleasure to spend time with you as well. I am glad you enjoyed all the upgrades at the hotel. I am looking forward to seeing you again.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Despite upgrades (!??), we had open outlets, no WiFi, no service when we called front desk, freezing cold pool, and don't bother with the restaurant. When you get service,the food was not good. Their staff was rude in the rest.. Go elsewhere. I'm sure not to stay in this fleabag again!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank doreen1380
Doreen,

I appreciate your feedback as we continue to improve the hotel and all we offer our guests. I have taken the time to review your concerns with our department managers. Our newly installed guest room WIFI completed just a week ago should have been faster and stronger than anything available on the open market. I will be following up with our provider this is valuable feedback for me to review with them. We have streamlined the process for signing in since your visit and this should help as well. I would love to discuss further with you your stay. Please feel free to contact me.

Travelers are raving about these Buffalo hotels

Pittsburgh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Staying for convention with teenage girls. Pros- easy to find from highway, quick check-in, easy to navigate around hotel, attractive lobby/dining/conference areas, cheap parking, pool looks nice, most staff very nice. Cons- everything else! Room is small, double beds are double size, not queens, furniture is outdated, small bathroom, noisy at night. Worse, the restaurant service is unorganized and SLOW! Experienced slow service at night with the bar and at lunch. We pre-ordered our lunch due to the convention and limited lunch time. So did about 60 others and it was chaos during the ordering process but pick-up was worse. No one knew what they were doing. They set the take-outs across the bar with no tickets or names on them. After a half hour of waiting to pick up our pre-order, we finally got our food. They were kind and loaded us up, but the whole process was POORLY managed. Needless to say, we won't be eating here for our remaining 24+ hours. Final con... it is COLD here.... room heat is great but the hotel lobby, hallways, restaurant, everywhere else is freezing!

As I said, average at best.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank tired_of_snow_10
Tire of Snow,

Thank you for your feedback, I know the group numbers and participation did catch us under prepared for the first day and the bag lunch program was something we put together at the last minute to help with the flow in our outlet area. On Sunday we were ready and it seemed to go smoother. It was our pleasure to have the group her and I am certain as your attendance continues to grow we will be ready. I am truely, sorry for your inconvenience.
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

I stayed here for business and the staff and accommodations were great. Very friendly and attentive staff made ordering meals and amenities a pleasant experience. The rooms are comfortable and clean including fresh crisp sheets. The workout room was well kept and large. There were a number of cardio machines (including treadmills, elliptical, and stair stepper) and free weights.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the highway. Although I had a decent sleep, as a light sleeper I was occas...
1 Thank G K
I appreciate you taking time to review the hotel. Having feedback from our guest on flat sheets or fitted bottom sheets we responded and having a fitted bottom sheet has made a huge difference for our guests. I have shared your comments with the staff, thank you.Glad you had time to enjoy our fittness room as all the equipment is just about one year old and one of my favorite changes as well. Looking forward to your return visit.
Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

We stayed here as a group of over 40 people on Nov 5 2011. We had an incredibly easy check in and check out process. All of our group stayed on the same floor which was a huge bonus. The rooms had just been renovated and were quite relaxing and beautiful. Very clean and comfortable beds. Most of us enjoyed the downtown area by walking or getting short cab rides. Some of the group stayed and had a great time at the bar. Most of all Nancy, in group sales was amazing to deal with. Very professional and eager to assist us with our needs. She made everything seem effortless for us. We had such good feedback from our group that we definitely plan on returning again next year.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank somebunny1
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

I regularly stay at the Adams Mark Buffalo for business (at least 15 times in the past year), and they've been great. The staff is always very friendly and very accomodating, and I never had an issue worth complaining about. My room's always been clean, and the bedding is far from gross- its the first thing I check (so you can leave the Tyvek suit in the car). The "work in progress" areas during the renovations are just that folks- when has anything under mid-construction looked pretty? I can say having seen the before, and now seeing the after- its obvious this organization is committed to improving itself. Also, the location is great, you're downtown- there's a baseball park and hockey arena within walking distance. You can be on the highway in any direction in less than 2 minutes. Eat the breakfast buffet- its a great spread. Its not the Ritz-Carlton, or Waldorf Astoria, and not meant to be- but its a great value in comparison to other places I've paid more for- and wore the Tyvek suit to bed.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business