“Good Lunch Spot ”

Add it.
Milo's
Ranked #201 of 1,129 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick lunch before the afternoon Sabre's game. This place could be easily missed since it's a small corner building with a simple sign. That being said, there isn't really anywhere else in the area for a quick meal so we tried it out.

The menu had breakfast items, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, etc. I had the chicken parmesan sandwich and it was decent. The staff was pleasant.

In summary:
Decent spot for a quick lunch if you're in the area.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Just plain hearty food well prepared. We had chicken souvlaki breakfast and eggs ham and pancakes with home fries, we thoroughly enjoyed all. Quick friendly service. We definitely will return. Great old world dining probably nothing has changed in decades.

Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

We stopped at Milos after picking up my husband from the airport. Phenomenal breakfast! We both ordered eggs Benedict, the eggs were perfectly poached and the potatoes were perfectly done, not mushy. Very affordable. The portions were not overly large, which we like, but but other entrees coming out of the kitchen were larger. Very nice and comfy seating.

1  Thank burnettsny
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I always wondered about this place. I drive by the joint all the time, but I was always too late for lunch. One day I stopped ina and was pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

A small diner, clean, nice atmosphere, limited weekly hours, friendly staff, very good food. Stopped on a Monday for lunch (open Monday - Friday, 10:00am to 2:00 pm). Restaurant was about 3/4 full. One waitress, handled all the orders very well. I ordered the Greek salmon sandwich with feta cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and onions. Very tasty! My husband ordered a cup of turkey noodle soup and chef salad. He said soup was homemade and delicious. Lunch, including tip, was $20. We will definitely be back to try their breakfast.