“Great place, affordable pricrs”
Review of Milo's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Milo's
Ranked #202 of 1,130 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

We stopped at Milos after picking up my husband from the airport. Phenomenal breakfast! We both ordered eggs Benedict, the eggs were perfectly poached and the potatoes were perfectly done, not mushy. Very affordable. The portions were not overly large, which we like, but but other entrees coming out of the kitchen were larger. Very nice and comfy seating.

1  Thank burnettsny

Reviewed October 18, 2016

I always wondered about this place. I drive by the joint all the time, but I was always too late for lunch. One day I stopped ina and was pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

A small diner, clean, nice atmosphere, limited weekly hours, friendly staff, very good food. Stopped on a Monday for lunch (open Monday - Friday, 10:00am to 2:00 pm). Restaurant was about 3/4 full. One waitress, handled all the orders very well. I ordered the Greek salmon sandwich with feta cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and onions. Very tasty! My husband ordered a cup of turkey noodle soup and chef salad. He said soup was homemade and delicious. Lunch, including tip, was $20. We will definitely be back to try their breakfast.

Reviewed October 4, 2015

This is your typical Greek restaurant. My husband got the lamb shank as it is one of his favorites and he said that out of all the lamb shanks he has had in restaurants this was at the bottom of the list. The food was not extraordinary and I would not go back.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

We always meet on Saturdays with friends. We are able to sit and enjoy our meal without feeling rushed. Food is always of high quality too.