“Great Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Buffalo, New York
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Always good Breakfast, Homemade bread is the best, Cheap Eats,arrive early 7am as rest fills up quickly on weekends, have eaten there for 20yrs, old school decour, lunch is also served, and soon dinner and drinks will be available, never had a bad Breakfast, steady flow of customers on weekdays also. Soph's son now runs the place, but Sophia is always there.

• Visited March 2014

Mississauga, Canada
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I found out about Sophia’s Restaurant on Diners, Drive ins, and Dives. They were advertised as a breakfast place so while in Buffalo we stopped in.

It’s a medium sized place and seemed very busy. We took a seat at the counter instead of waiting for a table to become available. We placed our order, I ordered the Giambotta, and watched the wait staff work their magic. It is quite an energetic restaurant, with people working hard to please their customers.

When we got our food, which was soon after we ordered we chowed down and swapped plates to try everything we ordered. The two dishes that stood out to me were the Giambotta and the pancakes. Both were awesome and I would be sure to order them again when I return.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank cglof
Toronto, Canada
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

To my good fortune we were In the area at the right time to go to Sophia's. The place was packed which is always a good sign for a restaurant. This was my second visit to this restaurant and I've loved it both times. Cooking at best with huge portions. Price is excellent. Love house made bread.

• Visited December 2013
Massillon, Ohio
“Food is well worth the wait.”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant twice and I've loved it both times. Sophia was our waitress on the last visit and she is such a nice lady. Be prepared for a bit of a wait, but the food is well worth the wait!

Niagara Falls, New York
“You are now entering Flavor Country!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Decided to hit this place up for a late breakfast/lunch after attempting to get parking at Pano's proved almost impossible. Glad I went to this place instead! We found parking really easily at Sophia's and had a short wait to get a table. Once seated Sophia (the owner) actually waited on us and was really nice and quick with getting us set up with some coffee & Mimosa's. Both of which were great! For food I ordered was the ham off the bone, eggs, hash browns, homemade toast with a side of short stack pancakes. The ham was the real deal and pancakes were light and fluffy. My gf had the french toast made with the homemade bread and she absolutely loved them! In fact everything we ordered was really good. The bill for two of us with drinks was really reasonable and Sophia even offered us some free rice pudding which unfortunately we had to decline because we were already so full. This is def my 'go to' breakfast/lunch place in future. Check it out and I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013