“Great Food!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Our party all had ribs. They were delicious!! They offer their homemade sauce. Owner explains each of the three sauces. Sides to choose from as well. Very down to earth place, nothing fancy. Pricing I thought was a bit high, but ribs were outstanding. $24 for a full rack. One can order smaller portions. The building could use some updating so when you arrive, just remember the old saying........"You can't tell a book by it's cover".

2  Thank pld_13

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Suzy Q's BBQ Shack is a true gem for Buffalo, NY and boasts the best corn bread I personally have ever had. For my full experience with pictures/prices, you can check it out here: http://www.lifeisarollercoaster.org/suzy-qs-bar-b-que-shack/

1  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We went for and early dinner which was a good move because by 6pm the place had a wait out the door. Very small shack restaurant, looks like a dive outside but as soon as you open that door and smell the BBQ smoker doing it's thing, WOW! We had beef brisket, ribs, pulled pork and corn bread. The brisket was amazing, best I've ever had, as was the corn bread. The riBS were VERY big, tender and delicious and the pulled pork sandwhich was as well. They also have plain hotdogs if you have a fussy child like we do. Lol. The prices are terrific, we fed four (three adults one child) for less than $50 and we ate ALOT. Just a hint, the five piece ribs with two sides was so much food my teenager who can eat everything couldn't finish. These ribs were bigger than average. They also had a few beers available if you enjoy a beer, and the casual atmosphere is great for families! Definitely go here for lunch or early dinner!

2  Thank Luckiestmomever
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Nice view by the lake. The best cord bread and beef brisket we have ever had. The corn bread is very fluffy and light with crispy crust and honey. Bravo. The chicken thigh is also very good!

1  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I'm always in search of a good BBQ place and this particular restaurant hits the mark! It's a down home style place with paper plates and plastic knives and forks but the food is where it's at. Real slow smoked ribs and plenty of pork dishes to try. I had the full rack of ribs which were really good and had that nice smokey flavor. The sides are plentiful and delicious. The prices are rock bottom for the quality of the food as well. If I had a choice between Dinosaur BBQ and this place, Suzy Q's would win every time. Save yourself the long waits and high prices of other joints and give this place a try. I certainly wasn't disappointed! Also try a local brew, Flying Bison beer while you're there.

1  Thank timothy r