“Panera Bread - 1508 Military Road, Buffalo, New York.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #88 of 1,101 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Although the Panera on Niagara Falls Blvd is just as nice. We went to the one on Military Road this past visit but the address isn't coming up on this site.

I have a "key fob" just a promotion thing. I was pleased as can be when it was scanned by the staff & she looked at me with a big smile & said "Happy Birthday Wendy, you get a free pastry".

Birthdays aside... our sandwich's were so delicious.

It was busy, clean, just a great vibe.

1  Thank Wendy S

Reviewed May 1, 2013

There use to be a Panera Bread in Gatlinburg but they closed.I was deeply disappointed.I was really excited visiting my friends that there was one in Buffalo.You have to try all their soups!!

Brigitte Grisanti New York Traveler

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Good sandwich's but they come at a steep price IMHO................service for some reason is at a snails pace....but at least when you finally get your food it's very enjoyable.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I love Panera Bread. I would eat there every day if I could. Their soups taste homemade like the kind you would get from your grandma and the sandwiches are amazing. You can never go wrong with the Mango smoothie.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The food is consistently good. I like that the ingredients are available in a binder behind the counter. I always feel like I can eat something healthy, despite the fact that it is a bakery.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!