“Great little restaurant”
Review of Chocolate Bar

Chocolate Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chocolate Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 20 Dessert in Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Chocolate Bar is a incredibly sweet and sexy concept with a family friendly menuAt night the Chocolate Bar transforms into a great place to enjoy one of our world class martini's, a bottle of wine or a romantic fondue for 2The perfect place for any private party or special event. Our world class dessert selection and our extensive menu has something for everyone. Everything from filet Mignon to our famous flat bread pizza's The Chocolate Bar Where everything is better with chocolate tm
Quebec, Canada
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Good food, good atmosphere. The staff was really friendly. The service was really great. Great choice of drinks and deserts.

Stirling, United Kingdom
“Interesting drinks menu”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This is a small bar / restaurant beside the Hampton Inn which does an interesting range of drinks that include chocolate. My wife tried a coconut macaroon martini which she really enjoyed, I stuck with the bottled beer, of which there is a good selection. The staff were very friendly and helpful in explaining the chocolate drinks. They are also a restaurant, serving chocolate flavoured goodies but we didn't eat here. Overall an interesting experience.

“Amazing Host”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I recently went into the chocolate bar on Monday 6/20 and the host that seated me was very pleasant. She informed of the daily specials that had been listed on the table and about martini and manicures once I was seated. She made conversation everytime she passed by the table and made sure I was well taken care of. The food was ok and the desserts were GREAT ! I will definitely be back in hopes that the same host will be working ! Her name was very difficult to remember even after having her spell it out for me but she was GREAT !

“Great Bartending Service”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The bartender on 6-12-14 was awesome, very helpful with choosing drinks and made an impeccable bloody mary. My friends from out town and I will definitely be back.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude rude rude!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Extremely inconsiderate wait staff. Made a reservation for 9 PM for 20. We arrived at 20 to with 5 people and were forced to wait forty minutes without any offer of drinks or menus. Came here for a friends birthday and they could not even accommodate her on such a day. An absolute waste of money and a poor reflection of Buffalo love.

1 Thank Liveurlife990
chocolatebarbuff, Guest Relations Manager at Chocolate Bar, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
I am truly sorry you did not enjoy your time. Your reservation was for 20 and at 9.15 pm still only a few were present. We were then told reservation was for 50% less. We needed time to break down and rearrange the 20 seats we had set up for you.We did ,however, entertain your group of 5 at the bar while we broke down the tables.. It is something we were more than happy to do but it took a few minutes. We love entertaining groups and try to accommodate last minute changes. When taking larger reservations we always urge you all arrive promptly and that we like to seat the whole group together
Please feel free to contact me we would love the chance to welcome you again
Chris