“Fresh, Innovative taste pairings”

Romeo & Juliet's Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 46 Bakeries in Buffalo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The food is just delicious and so fresh! The salads have luscious dressing pairings and the Italian specialties are fantastic.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My best friend and I stopped in for lunch yesterday, after reading the reviews. The restaurant is very cute...old world Italian decor. There is an outdoor seating area, as well. We each ordered a pizza....she chose a vegetarian style and I opted for pepperoni. This is a very good thin crust ....I used to prefer the thick style, but I think this may have changed my mind. We each could only eat half, and took the rest home. We did, however, have room for dessert! The baked good display was too tempting to pass up....and our selections did not disappoint! I would definitely recommend .....we didn't have trouble finding a good parking spot, even at noon. :)

1  Thank welltraveled2008
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I never miss an opportunity to stop by here for, what I consider, the very BEST pizza in Buffalo. My husband is a true New Yorker and is very serious about his "Pie" We have never been able to find a single pizza that ranks to his favorites in NYC ..............until Romeo & Juliet's.
Love their salads, my favorite pizza is the basic Marguerita...........beautiful thin crust with just a hint of crispness.
I do find the menu a bit sparse as to entrees. We have only been in for pizza.
I wish their pizzas would come in different sizes. The desserts here are top quality; I have never had such a delicate, tasty cannoli.
The staff I very friendly and very knowledgeable to product and service. This is a must stop for a casual dinner. Outside street patio in the summer months.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Good grilled pizzas and salad. Their soups are great and the food seems to be "authentic" Italian. Desserts and cannoli's are yummy. We go to Sheridan Drive location often with kids and they like it too. Dining room does fill up, probably due to the quality of food, so be prepared. Have also ordered takeout and their menu is online. All in all... Very good and haven't had a bad meal.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Had a very satisfying dinner here tonight. Pasta with pesto (so fresh, could taste every ingredient), marguerita pizza (absolutely the best and most fresh tasting sauce I've ever had and with a wonderful crust that had just the right amount of chewy bite to it.) and Lobster ravioli with vodka sauce (so tasty).

Service was friendly and attentive.

Finished with very good desserts-cannoli, cookies, and carrot cake. Coffee was good and strong.

Would not hesitate to visit again. Would love to try some of their salads.