“Atmosphere is better than the food”
Review of Empire Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Food is pricy and is average overall. Interior of restaurant is very trendy. I have been here a few times, and really would not go back. For the price of the food, quality should be better than it is.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Based off the ambiance, I expected an above-average experience. The wife and I were slightly disappointed.

The prices were actually very reasonable. Our crab cake appetizers were very good. The main dishes were not up to par. Honestly, the bruschetta chicken dish was comparable to a similar fish at Friday's.

We likely will not be back.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Management terribly rude and unaccomodating. Food overpriced, uncomfortable metal chairs and cold service. Spend your $$$ at one of the many other restaurants I'm hertel! (Spot, Globe, Kostas, Romeo and Juliet's....much much better!!)

1  Thank NYTravelGrl23
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My last experience was a hit. The calamari appetizer was amazing. Our three meals were all cooked the way we ordered. The drinks were great and the service was up to par. This isn't always experienced, but glad it was this time, as I took two people who've never been here before.

**Don't sit outside on hot days. The sewer's manhole cover is on the patio, and no matter where you sit, the wind pushes it right up your nose as the most inopportune times.**

2  Thank lechmc6
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very good food, You can never go wrong with the Cajun Chicken Sandwich with crumbly bleu cheese, grilled pineapple, chipotle aioli, lettuce & tomato. Delish!!