“like a NYC bistro”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Elmwood
Transit: Main Street Transit. Stop at Allen Street.
Description: La Tee Da is a family run business. We have been in operation since October 2005. La Tee Da is a small, cozy warm place to dine. If you have ever been to Europe La Tee Da will remind you of being there once again. Everything we make is from fresh ingredients. With pleasure we accomodate various diets including Vegan, Gluten Free,and any allergy that needs attention. Heated Patio seating April-October.
Buffalo, New York, United States
“like a NYC bistro”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I love La Tee Da's . It's located right in the heart of the starving artist haven of Allentown. It's like one of the quaint little bistros I used to frequent when I lived in New York City, and has and outdoor courtyard in the back that is opened spring, summer, and fall. The food is delicious and exquisite and the prices are not half bad. About what you would pay if you went to a chain restaurant but such better quality food and atmosphere.

Visited September 2011

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Unique Romantic Place”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

The restaurant succeeded my expectations.

The setting was perfect for a romantic dinner... nice lighting, lots of candles, cozy, interesting art and music, very relaxing

The waiter was great! very willing to let us try wines before purchasing them, he was helpful with picking out meals and had a sense of humor, really made us feel comfortable there.

We just happened to arrive at the same time the chef got there, and ended up having a nice conversation with him, which really added to our experience there... very nice decent guy! it's not often you get to meet the chef.

On top of that, everything about the food was perfectly cooked and service was fast. I have been to a lot of excellent restaurants, but this is one that i will remember.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank kris_gurl09
Buffalo, New York
“Cozy, friendly, great place to meet people.”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I have been going to La Tee Da for several years now, but recently they extended their outdoor patio by putting in a new canvas roof and new lighting. It makes the patio appear even cozier than it was. If it's raining, it only adds to the atmosphere.
The wait staff is friendly, almost like family and the food is very good.
I usually order just an appetizer of either steamed mussels or clams, both made in white wine broth and enough for a meal at $11.00. It is served with fresh, crusty bread and is delicious.
Before your food arrives, you are served a bowl of olives, hummus and fresh bread.
Their baked cod special is delicious, as is most of the food.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank kikasmom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place to b with friends”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Cozy atmosphere, chairs and tables should b updated. Our table actually rocked back and forth. Bar also needs to replaced, I thought it was made of plywood at first. Food was good and service was timely. What I didn't like was that they added 20% gratuity for a party of 6. Most restaurants would not have done this for a party of 6 and certainly would have only put 15% on bill and let me add more. Not a big problem for me cuz I usually tip 20 or more but bad manners on their part.

New York
“OMG”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Why did it take me so long to get here. This restaurant should be #2 not #109 trust me this is the best food ever. Everything is of top quality I mean everything. Bravo

• Visited September 2011