“Very Good!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Toronto, Canada
“Very Good!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

It was very very small restaurant, but the food was very good. I had a gyro and my husband enjoyed a greek burger. Fries were very good! Extensive menu, was hard to make a decision.

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“Great Buffalo Chicken Sandwich”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Connected to the Days Inn. Has a pretty good sized menu for a bar and serves a nice sized side salad. The buffalo chicken sandwich is very good...the bun is great!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Zips95
East Windsor, New Jersey
“Surprised in a good way”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I visited this restaurant for a quick dinner. When we pulled into the parking lot, we debated pulling right back out, as it looks more like a diner, but were hungry and tired.
We were glad we stayed! First off, do not expect a fancy place. Although it looked like a diner from the outside, it looked more like the restaurant section of a bowling alley in the inside. However, the waitress was very nice, the drinks were cold and the food was pretty good!
We ordered the pizza sticks for an app, which are cheese sticks with pepperoni. It was a tasty change and we were surprised that this is the first time we saw it.
The waitress told us that they were known for their wings, so we ordered mexican wings and decided to split an italian sub.
The sub was delicious! Haven't had one of those in awhile and we enjoyed it a lot. The wings were nothing to write home about. We should have ordered the typical buffalo wings instead.
It was good because the waitress was really nice, it was fun to feel like we were in a bowling alley, the food was pretty good and the check was not so bad. I would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Bill_From_Jersey
Henderson, Nevada
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We stayed at the Days Hotel behind the Landing and could smell the wings from the lobby. We went in and ordered a cold glass of Stella Artois. We had just drove up from Potter County (Coudersport Pa) to fly back to Las Vegas and were hungry. We ordered beef on weck and an order of honey bbq buffalo wings. I can absolutely say that these were the best wings and weck I've ever had. The sevice was great and sitting at the bar, I was able to watch the Basketball playoffs and have a great conversation with other travelers. I highly recommend the hotel and restaurant if you're traveling or even if you live in Buffalo. Great job!!!

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank BillG98
vestal, ny
“The Landing - Tasty Fried Fish, Best Fries Ever”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Landing is close to the hotel that we stayed at over memorial day week. Hod we known it was so close, we would have walked.

My wife had the Fried Fish Special. She loved the Fish and said that it was delicious.

I had the "Beef and Wick". It was about average, nothing really special, but those fries!!! Wow they were the tastiest and crispiest fries I have ever had.

Note that The Landing it a typical Bar and Grill, nothing special about the atmosphere; but, the service was outstanding (a lovely gal waiting tables and tending bar all at the same time), fast, and efficient.

I tried the fish and it was one of the best battered fishes that I have tasted. I will have that next time instead of the "Beef and Wick". Much tastier. Or maybe I will forgo the meal and just pig out on those fries.

Recommended