“Not Bad for a Chain Italian Restaurant”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 1,101 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italian, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Located in the Galleria, this is a nice sit-down restaurant with decent wines with your dinner. We have a lot of excellent local Italian resturants, but in the Mall, it's Bravo and I would choose it over any of the other restaurant in this Mall. Nice selections. This time I went for lunch and order a sandwich combo and had a little room for dessert. I rolled out of there. Very Good!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great “Happy Hour” and excellent food quality and service. Perfect Friday (before a movie) watering hole.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We ate here after an afternoon of shopping. I had the steak and shrimp with a greek style salad. The steak was cooked perfectly. The shrimp had a good flavor although it only came with four small shrimp. My son had the cheese pizza and enjoyed it very much. My wife had a steak with gorgonzola cheese on it. She said it was very good and it was a portion so large that she couldn't finish the whole thing. My daughter had chicken fingers and said they were ok. Our server was fast and accurate. We probably would eat here again even though it seemed rather expensive.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stopped by for a late lunch while shopping at Walden Galleria. What a great spot! Food and service were both excellent! Would definitely return for lunch of dinner.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and two friends and I visited this Restaurant on Feb 23rd. We had been before and thoroughly enjoyed it. Unfortunately this visit was a little different. We did have a reservation but had to remind staff after others coming in were seated ahead of us. Once we did get seated the service as always was very good. The food however was very disappointing. My lasagna that cost 16.00 had one layer of pasta, a huge layer of ground beef and another layer of pasta. What cheese there was was on the top of the first layer of pasta. There was sauce, but not a lot of it. The restaurant had been extremely busy, so I guess when it gets overloaded the quality goes down on what they are serving.
The bruchetta with mushrooms was excellent by the way, but at $10.00 a little pricey.

Been to BRAVO Cucina Italiana? Share your experiences!