“Always find a reason to go to Tempo”
Review of TEMPO

TEMPO
Reserve with OpenTable
TEMPO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,100 Restaurants in Buffalo
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Allen Street
Description: A formal dining experience, Tempo offers entrees ranging from $20-$50.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Honestly one of the best place I've ever had steak and gnocchi. It is expensive, but no more expensive than any other high-end steak joint. It's in one of the most beautiful spaces in Buffalo. Former home of Baci with I loved as well. Well done and see you soon!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Tempo has among the best and most complete wine lists in Buffalo. The food was elegant, the service a tad slow. My wife and I will definitely return.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have eaten at Tempo 3 or 4 times in the past 2 years and this restaurant consistently delivers very good food and service. My wife and I both had the branzino entre. The fish was perfectly grilled and serve on a very light tomato- based sauce - just perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone who understands and likes good food!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

A friend who has been here several times took myself and another mutual friend out this past Saturday night. The service was very professional, prompt and friendly in every way. This is definitely an upscale swanky place and comes with everything you would expect from a place like this.m we ordered several appetizers along with our meal and dessert. The bone-in rib eye was absolutely delicious. The menu doesn't tell how big it is but it is 32ounces. Needless to say, most of it went home!

I would highly recommend Tempo. The food is very pricey but you will have to determine if its worth it to you. It was,to me because my friend picked up the check!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Food was beautifully done. Service was a little over-bearing but nothing insurmountable. The room was a little small but came off as cozy. Bar in back was jumping.

Been to TEMPO? Share your experiences!