“Even if you would never normally... try the lamb”
Review of TEMPO

TEMPO
Reserve with OpenTable
TEMPO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,064 Restaurants in Buffalo
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Allen Street
Description: A formal dining experience, Tempo offers entrees ranging from $20-$50.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had:
Lobster bisque: top notch
Lamb: Best I've ever had
My wife had:
Cauliflower Risotto: top notch
Filet (proscuitto wrapped): surprisingly large so we took some home and the leftovers were still amazing

Tables seemed a little cozy but that's par for the course at places like this. For a couple, a meal will easily exceed $200 if you get a bottle of wine. It's worth every penny if that's your price range.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Very expensive but so delicious, lovely atmosphere, excellent service, unique setting, generous portions. The steaks are just amazing. The carpaccio is different than anything I've ever had and is so wonderful. My husbands loves the oysters. I cannot wait for leftovers today!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is the best place to go for special occasions. We are particularly big fans of their steaks and their conch pasta. But everything they serve up is top notch and the atmosphere is very cozy and romantic...but you will pay for it.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Recently took my wife for her birthday and we ate about 8 appetizers, drinks, and great wine. Wanted to order the ribeye but we were too full. Oysters were absolutely awesome. Great music, atmosphere, servers.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

One of the best meals I have ever had. Lovely menu, great venue, and knowledgable staff. Italian at it's BEST. A must do in buffalo