“Best Upscale Restaurant in WNY”
Review of TEMPO

TEMPO
Reserve with OpenTable
TEMPO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1,065 Restaurants in Buffalo
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Allen Street
Description: A formal dining experience, Tempo offers entrees ranging from $20-$50.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is the best place to go for special occasions. We are particularly big fans of their steaks and their conch pasta. But everything they serve up is top notch and the atmosphere is very cozy and romantic...but you will pay for it.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Recently took my wife for her birthday and we ate about 8 appetizers, drinks, and great wine. Wanted to order the ribeye but we were too full. Oysters were absolutely awesome. Great music, atmosphere, servers.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

One of the best meals I have ever had. Lovely menu, great venue, and knowledgable staff. Italian at it's BEST. A must do in buffalo

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Buffalo's best dining experience. Excellent all the way around! Recommend the filet mignon, scallops, or rib-eye.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Recently went to dinner at Tempo with my wife,her son,and his girlfriend.It was a post celebration for their 4.0 GPAs.Ambience was perfect and all staff were attentive without being bothersome.We all shared an appetizer which seemed to be enough for four people followed by our salads and one soup.All were devoured and enjoyed by all.My wife and I both opted for red meat which was done to perfection as ordered.My Stepson had the Salmon and his Girlfriend had Lamb Chops.All meals were excellent and picture perfect.Portions were huge and doggy bags were necessary.I always save room for coffee and dessert which my wife and I shared the Cassata cake which was huge and the kids shared a Cannoli which was just enough for them.We all agreed that this restaurant is one of the better Steak Houses in Buffalo and hope to return soon.

Been to TEMPO? Share your experiences!