“A frigid walk”
Review of Erie Basin Marina

Erie Basin Marina
Ranked #30 of 159 things to do in Buffalo
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Our daughter"s boyfriend was visiting from out of town, but wanted to see the waterfront. In spite of the bitter wind that day, he really enjoy how beautiful it was downtown! Now he really wants to come back when the weather is warm to get the full benefit of our Marina!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The Erie Basin Marina is one of my favorite places in Buffalo. My family had a slip when I was a kid and my husband and I go there often in the summer time. We love to eat at the Hatch (typical hot dog stand food) and sit near the water. We love to then grab ice cream and talk a stroll along the walks, look at the big ships, or sit on a bench and chat. It's always bustling and it always reminds me of easy, breezy times.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

When we first thought of Buffalo, we almost shrugged it off as a stopover to Niagara Falls. We are so happy we took some time to see this magical gateway to the majority of America's fresh water. The city has recently spent hundreds of millions of dollars on waterfront improvements. It shows!!! The perfect place to sit on a colorful Adirondack deck chair (free use) and watch the sailboats, fishing vessels and of course people watching. Great spot here with loads more to come according to on of the Naval museum employees.

1  Thank Boris S
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is one of my favorite places in Buffalo. Summertime is great- grab a cone or some lunch at Templeton's Landing... Grab a blanket and watch the sun set over Lake Erie... Park your car when a thunderstorm in coming in from the west... I love it!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I walked from the Naval Park to the Marina and then even further when I saw there was an asphalt path. What an amazing turn around since I remember when there wasn't even a dirt path.