“First time at Nektar tonite, reasonnable...”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Nektar - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Bryant and Elmwood
Niagara Falls, New York
“First time at Nektar tonite, reasonnable...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2010

First time at Nektar tonite, reasonnable prices (8-25), the service was a bit lacking. We had cocktails and soup and he never came back to take our dinner order. We had to ask to place entree orders. He came back 2 mins after we were served and didn't come back again. 4 of us had lobster bisque, one of which was sour. The lobster Mac & Cheese was also sour. I had the Mediterranean Grilled Squid and Octopus it was a little to grill flavored. The fillet was alright but not worth $28. The halibut was very fishy. I will give it another try but I'm nervous.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The food, soup, and dessert were just delicious. They were glad to substitute items to vegetarian. I had taken a date...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2010

The food, soup, and dessert were just delicious. They were glad to substitute items to vegetarian. I had taken a date there and she liked the place too. Valet parking is such a bonus on Elmwood!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I do love their bloody marys and the brunch is pretty good but pretty expensive even with all that comes with it.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2009

“Top-shelf food. Creative...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2008

Top-shelf food. Creative menu. Great apps. I love the bar, too. They'll take good care of you.

Buffalo, NY
“Nice menu. Great brunch.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2008