“Consistently good”
Review of SPoT

SPoT
Ranked #7 of 63 Coffee & Tea in Buffalo
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

As fate would have it the food options were not the greatest at the hotel where I was staying and came across this place completely by chance, now I find myself coming here every time in in the area on business. The food and service are really good. It feels like a welcome place to hang out and have coffee and hands down better than the Starbucks across the street. I usually get my food and coffee to go but I would not hesitate to hang out for a while if I had the time.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

SPoT came highly recommended for good & quick takeout, but my timing must have been off. A lovely woman standing in line with me (who lives locally) said that she's never had to wait more than 5 min, and we were in line for 15 min (around 11am on a Saturday). My 2 brews were quickly served after order, but the poor guy doing the speciality coffees could have used some help...it took another 10 min to get my latte. Except they got it wrong (not decaf, which was important as it was for a child). I was out of time, so asked them to gift it to someone and left. Brewed coffee was good, ambiance was nice - might try again but am disappointed...waste of money and time.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

Treated myself to SPoT twice during my weekend in Buffalo. Both times it was grab and go (I took five tours in 48 hours, don't judge). I was staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites across the street, and they recommended SPoT for a quick, healthy meal. I'm a sucker for a hearty soup. I had their carrot ginger soup one day and their tomato garden vegetable soup and quinoa salad the next. Everything was super fresh and flavorful.

SPoT is not some cramped coffeehouse. It is bathed in natural light and has high ceilings, colorful decor, and lots of inviting seating. Plus the staff is happy and friendly.

The food and atmosphere make SPoT a delicious and cheery pit stop.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

If you want to mix with locals, or observe them in their habitat, go to a local coffee lounge like SPoT. At the location on Delaware and Chippewa you'll overhear job interviews underway, social service counselors mentoring clients, NYS contractors working out real estate developments. At the Elmwood & Cleveland location you'll have students from Buffalo State College north of the site, and other school students. Always a strong community feeling at SPoT

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Support a local establishment that runs circles around Starbucks. Coffee and pastries and food and atmosphere is great.

Been to SPoT? Share your experiences!