“magnifico”

Don Tequila Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #258 of 1,058 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Good food, good value, and the service is friendly and efficient. Check out the margarita options, from small to supersized.

There are newer reviews for Don Tequila Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This hideaway is worth the trip. Excellent food, great service, and the margaritas are out of this world. You can get a "yard" of them and hang out all night with friends. Get the shrimp tacos too. The place is be is here!

1  Thank Vikes57
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

The food is excellent. Best Mexican I've had in buffalo. The first time I went, the fried ice cream was amazing, but the second time it wasn't the same. I would go back for the food only. Unfortunately, I found the staff to be rude.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We started out with chips and Salsa (very good). I had a combination plate tacos-enchilada-burritto and beans it was very good. The service was good. it was a bit noisy but that's okay we had a good time

Reviewed February 8, 2014

After returning to Buffalo after 30 years in CA, we find it hard to find a Mexican Restaurant with the tastes we're missing. Don Tequila flavors brought the CA sunshine out on a miserable Buffalo winter day. The salsa with the chips was spiced just to my taste. We also had guacamole that was very good. I chose to have Chili Verde. Flavor was excellent (not as spicy as I would like) and the pork was lean. My partner chose the chicken with a red sauce. I tasted it and found it disappointing, the chicken dry and the sauce not too flavorful, I think a bit over cooked.
In all, I'll give it another chance. They got the tastes correct,. But I'll always say "show me the way to San Jose"