“GREAT PLACE TO EAT”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Good location to our hotel. Wonderful variety of meals to choose from. Staff was very efficient and helpful. I would recommend this restaurant for family and friends.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

pleasant, busy place designed to sell unusual items in their store. My hubby loves the fat meats and fried items. it is difficult for me to find anything to eat as I prefer salad type fare. the fish is fried or grilled with lotsa oil so even fish doesn't feel "healthy" to eat.
we wll go again as hubby likes it, but I'll complain again.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

On our recent trip Cracker Barrel was very near our lodging and they are my wife's favorite place to eat when traveling and we have never been unhappy with our choice until this trip. I've got to say it wasn't busy, we were seated quickly, location was clean, and our waitress was right there to assist us. Seemed to take longer than usual to get our meals, mine wasn't anymore than lukewarm and had to ask our server couple of times for one item. Seemed to take a long time to get our check. I've got to admit I didn't say anything about my meal, I was just tired and wanted to get back to motel, our waitress was nice and very courteous, but was busy although restaurant overall was slow. Really surprised at these results and will continue to enjoy meals at Cracker Barrels just surprised.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

As someone who travels for a living we stop at Cracker Barrel on a very regular basis (several times per month). This is a good one (only been to one bad one in all these years and that was in South Carolina). The best stores are down south! Always polite and friendly staff. The food is always consistently good.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Growing up we always stopped at Cracker Barrel en route to Florida. Now I continue the tradition with my own family! The food is awesome and staff always make you feel at home. I have never had a bad meal here.