“dinner”

Buffalo, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“dinner”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

if you really want a microwaved dinner...this is the place to go. nothing is home-made. dining room is very dirty and servers very impolite. not recommended!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kelly L

Orchard Park, New York
“Worst experience ever”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Never again! 1.5hr after being seated and order taken, my friend and I were told the restaurant was out of our meal choice. 1.5 hrs! And several lies about how the meal was "next up", "ticket lost but meal going in now", "restaurant really busy" etc. Never an apology, never asked if we needed another beverage while we waited. We had to actively wave the waitress down for any information at all. Insult to injury a full explanation of the events was emailed to the owner via the restaurant's own website with absolutely no response. Will never know if the food is good because we will never go near the place again!

Visited August 2012
Buffalo, New York
“time warp”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I live in the area, but don't stop in here often. The place looks grungy and hasn't changed in decades.
The food is nothing special; I didn't feel comfortable eating there. Better in the old days with Beer and karaoke.

• Visited June 2012
Voorheesville, New York
“really great Polish Food!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is more of a bar/very casual restaurant, but the food is phenomenal. The pierogi, potato pancakes, and glomki (sp? stuffed cabbage) are the best I have every tasted. There is another restaurant name Polish Villa in Cheektowago nearby, but this food is better. Service is good, too.

• Visited June 2012
Granger, In
“Great cold drinks, cheap food”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have been staying with extended family a few blocks from Peter K's. I have been there at least 4 times this week and wanted to wait until I ate there to write a review.
First off this place may not a appeal to everyone's taste. It's very laid back and it's mostly a neighborhood bar. Not fancy at all. Beer is cold and very cheap. Most of the nights I was there had a full crowd but went there during 4th of July week with the 4th falling on a Wen. So that may be why the crowds were so large.
Service was good even when they were super busy. Police were called there one night because of a fight between some girls outside, that being said I never felt unsafe there. The crowd is a mix between young and older folks.
I watched the 4th of July fireworks from the small patio outside the bar. It was the best seat in the house. Fireworks were being shot right across the street from the bar. I also watched the 4th parade there earlier in the day.
We ate there on Thur. When they had all you can want potato pancakes. The record is 18 being eaten but all I could do is eat two. The all you can eat is 7.95 but here is a tip. Just get the two for 2.50 and get a couple of periogies for about the same price. Believe me it will fill you up. Menu is large but has a Polish tilt to it. Food was cheap and good. I really liked the place. They have all kinds of fish specials on Friday. Owned by Pete K for the last 26 years.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Peter K's? Share your experiences!