“Rude Waiter”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Tampa
“Rude Waiter”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The waiter was rude and disrespectful, persisting in calling me young man even after I pointed out to him that I disliked the appellation, that I was older that he was and that as a guest, I preferred being addressed either by my name or professionally as sir. I regret having eaten there and having to tip him but, having received his services, I had an obligation to actually tip him.

Visited February 2013

Kansas City, Kansas, USA
“Good food, excellent service”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I had a chef's salad. It was good -- fresh, flavorful and plentiful although not 'wow.' However, the service was 5-star.

Visited November 2012
Englishtown, New Jersey
“Breakfast included in the cost of the trip”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The servers at Au Bon Pain were very professional AND incredibly polite, cheerful, and prompt. One server brought our friend his backpack which he had left in the restaurant.

Visited August 2012
“The best salmon I ever had!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We ordered the salmon with a lemon-dill butter sauce. I did not expect to be blown away. The chef, Greg, is a hidden treasure. An unexpectedly talented chef tucked away in a small hotel restaurant. We were on our way home to california and due to weather were put up in this hotel. What a great surprise. I am happy we were bumped from the plane so I could experience his food.

The wait staff were really friendly true to the reviews.

Delaware
“Friendly Service, but Not Worth the Money”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The staff is very friendly, but the food is not what you would be expecting. Microwave oatmeal and prepackaged items are some of the things you will find. Not very happy and will not be visiting them again.

• Visited July 2012