“Soupy Baked Ziti”

Dining options: Late Night
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Soupy Baked Ziti”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I liked their online ordering and their diverse menu. The portion sizes are huge. The garlic bread is really good and the breadsticks are tasty too. The meatballs are also very good. Prices are excellent.

Somewhere along the way the portion size goodness doesn't quite translate to taste, however. The baked ziti looked great but upon digging in the pasta was a little over cooked and it was swimming in liquid. I just ate the top 1/3rd of it and then gave up. They actually messed up my order and gave me too many breadsticks (one guy... I can't eat a pizza box full of breadsticks, baked ziti, and meatballs with extra sauce...) I ordered "two" breadsticks and they gave me (and charged me) for 4.

I was going to go back for a sub on Sunday and their store hours were listed to 9:00 PM. I tried an online order and failed so then I tried calling and their "voicemail box was full". So then I walked the 2 blocks down at 7:30 PM and the door was closed and locked. I guess they just close if it's slow.

I was only in town for two nights and would have loved to try something else but didn't get a second chance... and they may not get another one from me either.

Visited May 2012

Mount Holly, New Jersey
“Not the best”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Ordered delivery to the hotel. Next time I will get my butt out of the room and have something better.

Visited August 2011
Oxfordshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 6, 2011

This place easily had the best ricotta and spinach pizza I have ever tasted. The decor was a bit dingy but the food prices are more than reasonable and the food is delicious. I would definitely recommend!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Bearies810
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Drunk...Sure why not. Sober and on Chippewa, go to Jim's”
Reviewed February 15, 2008