“Great Chinese”

China King Restaurant
Ranked #374 of 1,188 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 3, 2017

We have tried other Chinese food take out's but this one has been the best so far. We eat here often and have never had a problem with any of the food.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed January 7, 2017

Best take out chinese food in Western New York. No comparison. The food is always good. The people are some of the nicest people. Every time we come to Buffalo we make it a point to stop here.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed November 23, 2016

At least once a week I call in for pickup lunch orders for work, always greeted cheerfully on the phone and food ready in 15 minutes (takes that long to drive there) Great value and always well prepared and usually enough to share or have leftovers!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 26, 2015

Went here this evening. Counter person was marginally friendly. When I ordered shrimp with garlic sauce, I asked whether they had brown rice. She tried to tell me that the fried rice choices on the menu were brown rice. When packaging the food, the flimsy tin container with the entree did not seal properly, and was placed into the paper bag on its side. Sauce all over the bag, the car floor, and my clothes. I in no way deserved this type of service, and I did not appreciate it. Food tastes great if you don't mind wiping it off of your belongings. And being misled when you ask a simple question.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed October 12, 2014

had a hankering for Chinese food on our way back from Pittsburgh to Toronto. Our GPS Showed this place. Wanted something with rice and chicken and some vegetables. For five people. The area is not exactly the best of area's. Would not go to this area at night. But the food was surprisingly good and very affordable. Was able to all eat in less than 25 dollars. Took there lunch specials which comes with a soup and green tea. Also took some extra sweet corn soup , the quantity was large and very well priced

Date of visit: September 2014