“Best Chinese Around”

Hong Kong Kitchen
Ranked #519 of 1,153 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 2, 2017

These people are not only the best most flavorful, economic Chinese food in Western New York, but they are also the fastest cooks around. By the time you order and get into your car to pick it up it is ready and I live just 5 minutes away. I can't say enough good about them. They also give you a free can of pop when spending a certain amount. They are by far the best!

1  Thank crazykathyp
Reviewed May 28, 2016

Love their food. Always tasty, lots to choose from. Never cheated on serving size and so economical. Very fast service!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I found this wonderful place completely by accident when my wife was pregnant with our son. It was on the way to her doctor near Mercy Hospital. Not really caring what we ate, we ordered some take out from here and it blew us away. The food is second to none and to die for. I normally judge a Chinese restaurant by a few of my favorite dishes. They surpassed any expectations I had and never stopped. I eventually branched out to trying things because I knew the quality and value would be there regardless of what I ordered. Their fairly recent remodel offers a much nicer dining area, ambience, and additional seating. The kindness of the staff and superior quality of the food make this a must stop whenever I'm in the area. If taste is what you're after when you order take out, I highly recommend you give this fantastic food a try. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank SteveFromBuffalo

Been to Hong Kong Kitchen? Share your experiences!