“Completely Underwhelming”

Cuisines: Pizza
Buffalo, New York
“Completely Underwhelming”
Reviewed February 4, 2010

After reading the reviews on here, I was excited to try the pizza from this place. Unfortunately, I was severely disappointed. I ordered a large NY style (thin crust) pepperoni and mushroom. The pizza that I got was greasy, flavorless and most definitely NOT NY style. It tasted like a little grease sponge with a faint pepperoni flavor and the crust was way too thick to be considered NY style in any shape or form. Very disappointing. You would think that a place called "Just Pizza" would be able to put together a decent, simple NY style pizza. And what is up with the pepperonis all the pizza places around here use? They're all same tiny little discs that curl up on the sides when cooked so that a little pool of grease forms in the middle. I've never even seen them outside my old high school cafeteria and it seems like every pizza place in Buffalo uses them. (I'd bet serious money they all get them from the same supplier). Buffalo rocks as a food city but I can't find a decent NY Style pie for the life of me. Can anyone help a brotha out?

2 Thank JohnnyRock007

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“REALLY GOOD STEAK TACOS”
Reviewed December 12, 2008

REALLY GOOD STEAK TACOS

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love Just Pizza. You...”
Reviewed July 1, 2008

I love Just Pizza. You can get any kind of pizza imaginable there... and many kinds you would never imagine! YUM!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My regular place to order pizza. I like the steak and cheese and the buffalo chicken pizzas best. Regular old pepperoni...”
Reviewed May 24, 2008

My regular place to order pizza. I like the steak and cheese and the buffalo chicken pizzas best. Regular old pepperoni sometimes disappoints.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“For not really liking pizza, the best place to go”
Reviewed March 17, 2008

For not really liking pizza, the best place to go