“Delicious downtown lunch spot!”
Review of Sue's Ny Deli

Sue's Ny Deli
Ranked #188 of 1,064 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a large plate split with fruit and buffalo chicken bowtie pasta with a bottle of water it was over $10. I received about 2 cups of bowtie pasta with a delicious buffalo chicken wing sauce over it but sadly, I don't think it had more than 4 pieces of cubed, precooked, tasteless meat. The fruit, as always, was large pieces of perfectly ripened pineapple, watermelon, and strawberries. Love this place although it is a bit pricey, I eat there at least once a week. Overall delicious food on a consistent basis.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I eat here for lunch quite often. I'm a Greek food fan so the gyros and souvlakis are always welcomed!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have never had breakfast here but I'm sure that it is just as delicious as their lunch! The homemade miso dressing is to die for, I could practically drink the stuff! Some days I am disappointed to see that my favorite salad has been sold out but I guess that's my fault for taking a late lunch. The owner is extremely friendly, I've never had a bad experience! Highly recommend the veggie burger (special) and tuna melt!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed December 19, 2007

The miso dressing is addictive.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 20, 2007

Miso dressing and fresh salads all the time

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook