“Great selection & still offering the restaurant special this Nov.”

Adam's Rib Restaurant
Ranked #250 of 1,043 Restaurants in Buffalo
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Buffalo, New York
“Great selection & still offering the restaurant special this Nov.”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Was hesitant after reading negative reviews, but went anyway to give them a try & was pleasantly surprised! The menu choices were fabulous & the portion size was enough for lunch the next day. The service was prompt, since we had theatre tickets. We couldn't find one thing to complain about. And for a Thursday evening the place was packed!

• Visited November 2011

Englewood
“Great Fish fry”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Always good. Can make reservations on a Friday night for a fish fry. Try the cheddar bacon mashed potatoes

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank CSWEENEYNY
Buffalo, New York
“Great Traditional Restaurant”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I have been going to Adams Rib since before I was old enough to drink and 12 yrs later, I am still the youngest in the place. The decor is from the 70s but the food is fantastic and the staff has always been very nice. It can be pricy so we keep it to our anniversary each year. I highly recommend the prime rib, stuffed mushrooms, and Tom Collins. They recently hired a new chef, I think to modernize the place and the menu has become a little more frou-frou, still good but I prefer the classics.

2 Thank Breannlisa
Tonawanda, New York
“Enjoy your wait”
Reviewed January 8, 2011

My wife made dinner reservations for 7 pm on Friday, January 7th. She specifically asked if there would be a problem with the time, and was assured there would not be. We arrived at the restaurant at 6:55, and I knew when we could not find a parking spot in the lot out back that there might be a problem. I dropped her off at the door, and drove around for 5 minutes until someone left and I got their spot. Upon entering, I was met by a multitude of people standing, occupying all available room. I asked one of the waitress where the hostess was, and was directed to a woman with a clipboard. I gave her my name and asked how long a wait for a table. She hesitated, so I said, "Truthfully." She said a half hour to forty-five minutes. My wife and I left. We dine out 5 or 6 nights a week, and believe that if you have reservations, unless it's a holiday when people have a tendency to camp at table, you should wait no more than 10 minutes. Anything beyond that shows inefficiency on the part of the staff.

• Visited January 2011
3 Thank Rodburner
Long Beach, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“marianne and barbara my cousins turned me on to this place”
Reviewed December 6, 2010

great food, drink, courtious servers and owners and a great group of patrons
i now live in long beach ca and every time i go back to bflo we go to adams rib for the best food at lunch time. great beef on weck and generous cocktails.
betsy