“If you want Mexican in Buffalo, this is the place to go!”

Gramma Mora's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #452 of 1,042 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Mexican
Williamsville, New York
“If you want Mexican in Buffalo, this is the place to go!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Gramm Mora's has been around Buffalo for years! I use to visit the small restaurant on Niagara Street. Now the restaurant is bigger but the food is still great. You better bring your appetite as the portions are very generous. I love the chicken burrito platter that includes mexian noodles. Just writing about Gramma Mora's makes me grave their food. This is a must when you visit Buffalo. A plus is that it is located on a great street with neat shops and bars! make a day/night of it!

Visited December 2011

Buffalo, New York
“Charming chimichangas”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Great authentic South of the Border fare, friendly service

Visited June 2012
Buffalo, NY USA
“Still crappy after all these years”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Mexican cusine is by far my favorite food. When I'm in the Southwest, it is all that I eat. But unfortunatly in Buffalo, there has never been many good authenic mexican restaurants to choose from. Grandma Mora's has been around for many years and every 10-15 years I somehow find my way back there. I guess I figure that they may finnally have figured out how to cook mexican food. Well . . . not so much. This time, not only was the food not very good, but neither was the service. "We can seat you now, but a waitress will not get to you for 15 minutes." Huh ? ? ? ? ? Well she was 1/2 right because it was 30 minutes before we saw a waitress. I made three trips to the bar bringing back drinks and chips. We also got to watch two other parties get seated, served drinks and order food, while we enjoyed the drinks I carried back from the bar. When we final did get actual food in front of us it was very dissapointing. It may have been one of the frozen Granma Mora's.burritos you see in the grocery store freezer. Buffalo has many great ethnic food, Mexican is not one of them. And the oldest mexican restaurant in Buffalo is still the worst.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Bearnik
Pittsburgh
“Great food”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Excellent food, located in a nice neighborhood, friendly service

Visited March 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant the menu is different than most mexican restaurants. I love the sopa i can eat just that alone.