“Very good value”

Applebee's
Ranked #332 of 1,103 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My daughter and I had the 2 for $20 dinner and with the included appetiser, it was more than enough and tasty also. The staff were excellent and the atmosphere relaxing. We will definitely go back when next in the area.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This family restaurant has something for everyone, even the picky eaters such as children. The lunch soup and salad all you can eat is well worth the price. Excellent asian choices with spicy chilli. Amazing service even when busy.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We went and I had the Riblet Platter.,The ribs were excellent , the frys were just average. But the service was good and we were happy with out meals.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have been to Applebee's three times lately and the food has gone down hill. There steaks tasted more like thick liver. Now, I love liver but I couldn't eat it. I've had their chicken plate with the potatoes on the side and twice the potatoes were so burned I couldn't eat them either. This will likely be my last visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

1 appetizer + 2 entree for $20, we had the shrimp linguine and chipotle sauce shrimp and steak taste great. We enjoyed the dinner and think the price is excellent!

1  Thank JackieTse

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!