“Great Find”

Dining options: Late Night
Guelph
“Great Find”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

My husband and I found this gem when we went to Buffalo for the weekend. Great service and prices! We did not eat here but the the service was great and drink prices were very reasonable. We loved the atmosphere and all of the President Memorabilia on the walls. Go for a drink, you will love it.

Visited February 2012

Seattle, WA
“Come for the Trivia, stay for beer”
Reviewed March 8, 2010

When I'm in Buffalo, this is my FAVORITE bar to hang out in! I love Michael the bartender (I think he owns the place) and his trivia! He's Buffalo's Alex Trebek! The drinks are VERY affordable, and the food is pretty good. My only complaint is they have no deep fryer. But they have free popcorn and nachos! Love, love, love this place!

2 Thank kittiesnest
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“beer cold- ambience good”
Reviewed August 26, 2008

beer cold- ambience good

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Free nachos and popcorn.”
Reviewed May 20, 2008