“Bailey branch the best”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Bailey branch has best pizza in Buffalo. My favorite is pepperoni and mushroom!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

After reading trip advisor reviews we decided to try Bocce. It was excellent. We had a large pepperoni pizza which was way too big for 3 people. We also had an order of wings. The wings were cooked well, but I would not order the mild again, because they were lacking in flavor. The pizza was excellent and I would love to eat there again. It was more of a pick-up pizza place. We ate at a pic-nic table outside but thankfully it was nice weather. For a large pizza and 24 wings it was $25 which I thought was very reasonable. We ate at the location on Bailey Ave.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Every week our kids and grandkids come to our house for "pizza night" and we have ALWAYS ordered pizza from Bocce (the one on Bailey). Usually we get one cheese pizza and one cheese and pepperoni pizza. Once in awhile we get the chicken wing pizza. I sometimes suggest that we try a different pizzeria, just to try something different. But that suggestion is always shot down.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Love their sauce - when the kids come back from college this is all they ask for - best pizza and wings!

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Grew up in North Buffalo... a good place to be FROM. Raised on Bocce Pizza and even though I left Buffalo 39 years ago, I still stop at Bocce to get their great pizza.