“Fast, Tasty and Convenient!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #491 of 1,052 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Fast, Tasty and Convenient!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Took a short vacation in Buffalo and stayed at the Comfort Suites Downtown. This TGI Friday's location is connected to the hotel, which makes it super convenient. There's nothing much going on in Downtown Buffalo on a weekday after office hours, so we had no problem getting a table or being served. The food was what we expected it to be, so no disappointment there. All in all, a totally acceptable experience.

• Visited August 2013

Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Not the service or quality expected from TGI Friday's”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

They were totally disorganized as far as seating. The hostess walked us through a large party's dinner. Which was very poor on her decision. Servers are like in mad catch up all night. Part of the place was empty and there was a line of people still waiting. The food came out and it was terrible. I don't know what they did to mess it up but it was a mess. Poor service on drink refills just an overall bad experience. Look for somewhere else.

• Visited November 2013
NJ
“Great food”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Go for it...awesome hostesses, great location, and fast service. If you're tired from a long day traveling this is a good place to go

Visited October 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Disappointing and disgusting”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We chose this restaurant because of its proximity to our hotel. The service decent however I have a food allergy and spoke with the waiter prior and was assured it would be taken care of. I was served my dinner and taken back by being served my allergy! After my dinner was sent back to the kitchen the manager came out to imply that the situation was somehow my fault. No heres where it gets worse ... my food comes out and rather than replace the fries they left them on the plate while they remade the sandwich under the heat lamp to the point where the sweet potato fries were now black, crispy and dried out. This was pathetic - how is this allowed to happen in a reputable chain. Never again at this place. Lesson learned - they simply do not care. After the entire ordeal we were still charged for my meal and after the first interaction with the "manager" we chose to pay rather than add further insult to the entire experience.

Visited September 2013
Connecticut
“Great service, friendly waiter, good food”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I don't think I had been to a T.G.I. Friday's in at least five years before coming here for dinner on a Thursday night in August. We arrived at our hotel around 9 p.m. hoping to find a place for dinner within walking distance of the Comfort Suites where we were staying. Most of the moderately-priced restaurants in downtown Buffalo had already stopped serving. Friday's, which is located inside the Comfort Suites, stays open until 11 p.m. saving hungry travelers like us.

Our waiter was very friendly and made sure our meals were prepared to our satisfaction. The food was pretty good, although we had to send an overcooked steak back to the kitchen. It came out perfectly when they prepared a new plate for us. One thing to note, however, is that even though the restaurant is located in the hotel building, it is not operated by the hotel. You can't charge your meal to your room account, so make sure you bring cash or a credit card.

All in all, a good experience and I wouldn't hesitate to come back.

• Visited August 2013